Author Topic: Is Miami going to be the first Raccoon City?  (Read 4372 times)

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
Re: Is Miami going to be the first Raccoon City?
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2012, 02:07:16 am »
PCP is nothing compared to krokodil (Warning NSWF and the pictures can destroy your appetite.) Especially since it is actually called the drug that turns you into zombie!

Ah, Russian meth, I'd forgot about that shit. Being that I live in Oklahoma(meth capital of the world), the place hat brought you the lady making meth in Walmart and "Meth in my Pants", I've seen the shit drugs made from stuff like paint thinner, ammonia, and bleach do to the body. One time the police came to my school to do a "don't do drugs" presentation. Part of the PowerPoint they showed include pictures of the charred corpses of people who died in meth lab fires. They showed this to 13 year old's, right before lunch. I wasn't as used to gore then as I am now, as shown in the Disturbing Images thread. Krokodil makes meth look like fucking pot. As with meth I just have to ask, why would anyone think combining those substances and then consuming them is in any way an even vaguely good idea?
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2012, 09:10:23 pm »
TOTAL GLOBAL SATURATION!!!!!

YOU CANNOT STOP IT!!!!!!
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2012, 11:27:54 pm »
This isn't even the only story like this this week...
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.