Community > Religion and Philosophy

Still the most repugnant human being on earth (well, top 3 anyway)

(1/2) > >>

BobRumba:
https://twitter.com/slidellman4life?lang=en

He shows up on Christian News Network from time to time but is too obnoxious even for them and is banned after a day or two.  You'll remember him as Jason Todd, Jerome Horowitz, Maxwell Edison, etc.

Ambulance Chaser:
Does he beat out Guest Verified for you? (Cuz he does for me.)

Bob J.:

--- Quote from: Ambulance Chaser on May 13, 2018, 11:31:39 pm ---Does he beat out Guest Verified for you? (Cuz he does for me.)

--- End quote ---

Okay, what does the name afchief do to your blood pressure?

BobRumba:

--- Quote from: Ambulance Chaser on May 13, 2018, 11:31:39 pm ---Does he beat out Guest Verified for you? (Cuz he does for me.)

--- End quote ---

They are about equal.  Matthew is devoid of humour.  His life is about railing at injustices, either real or perceived.  He is a foul-tempered, sour little man who is eaten up by his own hate.

Guest Verified is equally fucked up in the religion department, but he likes nothing better than to taunt, mock, and push buttons.  He is as difficult to corner as Amos, in that he will never allow his own ego to publicly admit he has been cornered, so he dodges, moves goalposts, plays games, changes the subject, or abandons his own point in favour of accusing his opponent of being a sock account. 

So you want to smack both of them in the mouth, but it's hard to say whose smack would provide the greater satisfaction.

BobRumba:

--- Quote from: Bob J. on May 14, 2018, 12:26:15 am ---Okay, what does the name afchief do to your blood pressure?

--- End quote ---

He was bad, but I just don't remember much about him.  I know he was pretty notorious for a while.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version