Author Topic: Vacations  (Read 6332 times)

Offline rosenewock21

• The Snuffleupagus of the Satanic Sesame Street
  • God
  • Holder of the sleepy time rag
Vacations
« on: January 16, 2012, 07:07:22 am »
Maybe I missed it. Is there a way to mark your account as being on hiatus for vacation, going back to school, etc?
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
Re: Vacations
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 07:18:24 am »
We generally have a thread for that but I guess Keiro can try to find a module for that or activate the one available.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Keiro Dreamwalker

• An Puisín Faolchú
  • Pope
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 04:53:27 am »
Uhhh... why is this necessary? We have a thread for this... or if we don't, it can be created by one of us.

Just... don't log in until you're back? >_>
You have made a place in my heart where I thought there was no room for anything else. You have made flowers grow where I cultivated dust and stones. Remember this, on this journey you insist on making. If you die, I will not survive you long. Dovie'andi se tovya sagain!

People so seldom say "I love you". And then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, only that I wish you didn't have to.

Offline rosenewock21

• God
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 05:02:46 am »
It's not necessary. It was just a random thought I had in between writing assignments.
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Kakarot
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2012, 05:36:00 am »
Here is the thread. Art was kind enough to make it when we first opened the forums.

&
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline rosenewock21

• God
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2012, 05:39:09 am »
And now I feel silly for somehow missing it.

Thank you, Shane.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Kakarot
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2012, 06:48:10 am »
Oh, that's cause I went and found it then stickied it before I posted. So don't feel silly. :P I'll go ahead and lock this now that the issue is resolved tho.

&