Author Topic: The stoning of McCain  (Read 5231 times)

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
  • Saw the ME3 endings, got turned into a husk. :(-
The stoning of McCain
« on: January 27, 2014, 01:54:28 am »
Time for a GOP witch hunt! The crazies are eating each other so grab some popcorn and a tasty beverage. Today’s target is John McCain. Fittingly ironic, especially since he introduced the teatard loons into the GOP. No one forgot about his bimbo Palin and the DERP that followed.

PHOENIX (AP) -- The Arizona Republican Party formally censured Sen. John McCain on Saturday, citing a voting record they say is insufficiently conservative.

The resolution to censure McCain was approved by a voice-vote during a meeting of state committee members in Tempe, state party spokesman Tim Sifert said. It needed signatures from at least 20 percent of state committee members to reach the floor for debate.

Timothy Schwartz, party chairman, authorized the censure and made a number of crazy statements. My favorite is, “McCain always works with Democrats but not with Republicans.” A “voice vote” was held at the Grace Community Church in Temple. 1,300 Republicans attended.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTp9OKXCRk8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTp9OKXCRk8</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiNaOW6hEIQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiNaOW6hEIQ</a>

Something quite funny was discovered not too long ago. SourceWatch has been tracking ALEC (American Legislative Exchange Council), a corporate bill mill and much worse. They have finical influence over almost every politician in Arizona except for MCcain. I am not joking, its everyone but MCcain.
Despite knowing about indoctrination I thought it was a good idea to put a human Reaper near my office. Now I am a sentient husk :(.

*RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR* *SCREECH* *smokes*

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
  • The Master of Tediousness
Re: The stoning of McCain
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 02:31:29 am »
You almost kind of feel sorry for him.
What is, is not; what is not, is.

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
  • Saw the ME3 endings, got turned into a husk. :(-
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 02:43:05 am »
You almost kind of feel sorry for him.
Don’t give him a shadow of pity.  McCain helped create the tea party as such he deserves to be eaten alive by it. If he does run in 2016 this will be very fun to watch.
Despite knowing about indoctrination I thought it was a good idea to put a human Reaper near my office. Now I am a sentient husk :(.

*RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR* *SCREECH* *smokes*

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 03:20:49 am »
I feel for him the same as I feel for Karl Rove. This is your monster, and if it decides to disembowel you - well, that's just poetic irony, isn't it?
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2014, 04:11:53 pm »
I hate his guts, but I still feel a twinge of pity. It's like when I read that, after he lost in '08, he "slept like a baby: sleep two hours, wake up and cry, sleep two hours, wake up and cry". Although it might just be misplaced sympathy for somebody who's a dead ringer for my uncle Gary.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2014, 05:22:32 pm »
I hate his guts, but I still feel a twinge of pity. It's like when I read that, after he lost in '08, he "slept like a baby: sleep two hours, wake up and cry, sleep two hours, wake up and cry". Although it might just be misplaced sympathy for somebody who's a dead ringer for my uncle Gary.
What's so horrible about McCain?  Sure, he has his flaws, but comparing him to, say, Romney or Santorum...

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2014, 05:46:20 pm »
McCain has his faults, but I'll always respect him for standing up against the crowd that insisted that Obama was a Muslim at his own town hall meeting during the election run-up.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2014, 05:51:23 pm »
What's so horrible about McCain?  Sure, he has his flaws, but comparing him to, say, Romney or Santorum...
Voting record wise he was as homophobic pro life etc as they came. Plus he basically got the tea party to start via nominating Palin

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2014, 06:03:32 pm »
I understand homophobia, but what's wrong with being pro-life?

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2014, 06:09:05 pm »
Because it's not pro-life boyo.  It's anti-choice.

Ironbite-as an intelle...VOX IS THAT YOU!?

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2014, 06:14:04 pm »
I've heard the whole "pro-life = misogynist" stupidity before.  I guess that means Chinese couples who abort female babies must be big on feminism.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2014, 06:40:08 pm »
.............................................................................................
brain broken
KEY WORD CHOICE CHOICE

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2014, 06:41:27 pm »
Before you open up a broadside, let me just say I'm on the fence about abortion.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2014, 06:46:51 pm »
I second Kef's post. Women get abortions because they've decided it's the best choice for them at that point in time. It's not something anybody does for fun, or aspires to do. It's not something people want because it's "cool" or "edgy". It's something done for the same reason a fox in a trap will gnaw off its own leg: it's not pleasant, and it's not anything somebody would do on purpose if they had a better choice, but sometimes it's the least shitty option for everyone involved.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2014, 06:54:00 pm »
I was pointing out that women in China dont choose thats the point