Author Topic: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington  (Read 387398 times)

Offline Id82

• The Beast
Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Reply #1890 on: November 19, 2017, 09:16:56 pm »
I can't believe this asshole president. He gets China to release three UCLA basketball players from prison and since one of the students father's isn't kissing the ground Trump walks on he tweeting that he should've let them rot in prison. Meanwhile the students all thanked Trump even though they didn't have to. What a shit head.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1891 on: November 23, 2017, 01:22:48 pm »
http://thehill.com/policy/finance/360060-millionaires-and-billionaires-to-urge-congress-not-to-cut-their-taxes

400 millionaires and billionaires are petitioning Congress not to cut their taxes.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #1892 on: November 23, 2017, 01:42:33 pm »
That's...that's amazing.

Ironbite-just amazing that they'd do that.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #1893 on: November 23, 2017, 01:52:02 pm »
Congress won't listen to them. They're still trying to sell the lie that their tax plan will help out the middle class the most, and blame the democrats when it doesn't work. They continue to go against the wishes of their voters. Just like gutting net neutrality despite seventy five percent of the population being against it.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #1894 on: November 23, 2017, 02:04:31 pm »
98% actually.

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
« Reply #1895 on: November 28, 2017, 04:10:16 pm »
Another example of the man who literally wrote the book on the art of the deal in action :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42159139

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #1896 on: November 28, 2017, 06:34:58 pm »
Yeah Chuck and Nancy really got told by Trump didn't they?

Ironbite-yesh what an idiot.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1897 on: November 29, 2017, 07:34:50 am »
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/28/project-veritas-protesters-trial-trump-inauguration-protest?CMP=fb_gu

Hey, the team that was just caught defending a pedophile by trying to discredit the victims are a source of major evidence for prosecutor against protestors who were opposing Trump.

And that's about all I can say without swearing.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
« Reply #1898 on: November 29, 2017, 02:02:16 pm »
So the President of the United States retweeted fake videos from a British far-right nationalist hate group (what was that about fake news, Mr President?)...and then the White House Press Secretary said about it, "The threat is real even if the videos aren't."  Coz we all know "just coz my evidence is a total fabrication doesn't mean I'm wrong" is how logic and being a sane rational human work. 

This is where we're at.  What the fuck is even happening?  Is this a dream?  Someone tell me this is a dream please for fuck sake!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 02:04:35 pm by Katsuro »

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1899 on: November 29, 2017, 02:14:13 pm »
Fake news is anything that Trump thinks is bad.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #1900 on: November 29, 2017, 05:02:11 pm »
So in the span of 48 hours Trump:
1.Retweeted fake videos from a far right British nationalist hate group about Islam, and not just one but three.
2.Sent tweets using the excuse of the firing of Matt Lauer to call NBC fake news for some reason.
3.At an event honoring native American veterans trump used it to make a joke about calling Elizabeth Warren Pocahontas like you're awkward uncle who makes a rascist joke at thanksgiving while everyone else in the family sits around in awkward silence. Not to mention while standing in front of a portrait of Mr. Trail of tears himself Andrew Jackson.
4.Now claimed that the access Hollywood tapes are doctored or fake somehow.
5.Continues to doubt that President Obama was born in the United states.
6.Set up a crazy photo op after bashing Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer on twitter telling them it was pointless to have a meeting with them and then lambasted them for not showing up to the meeting they weren't going to cooperate with them with in the first place.
7. Continues to stoke the fire with North Korea and puts it out in public.

On top of that we have Congress trying to pass a tax plan hand out to the wealthy, a threat of a government shut down and Net Neutrality being taken out to pasture.

Fuck

G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #1901 on: November 29, 2017, 06:47:03 pm »
Also worth note: Murkowski has announced that she intends to vote for the tax plan and Ron Johnson has flipped (and seeing who Ron Johnson is in the first place, this is my surprised face.)
Who needs a signature?

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1902 on: November 29, 2017, 07:47:53 pm »
Also worth note: Murkowski has announced that she intends to vote for the tax plan and Ron Johnson has flipped (and seeing who Ron Johnson is in the first place, this is my surprised face.)

It's not a done deal yet, though, because I highly doubt the Senate will pass whatever passed the House, so it'll go to a conference committee to hash out the details, and then we'll see what happens.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1903 on: December 01, 2017, 12:15:03 pm »
AAand Flynn pleads guilty and may be co-operating with the investigation as had been rumoured before!

Multiple stories about this, Trump supporters like Fox News are furiously trying to shift the conversation to the 2016 Democratic candidate who is NOT the president of USA. Some sources are even claiming that this is proof that Flynn is going to testify against Trump on the basis that informants get a plea deal for ratting out one of their superiours so it's either Trump or Pence that he must be ratting out.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/michael-flynn-donald-trump-fbi-informant-security-analyst-juliette-kayyem-james-comey-investigation-a7651461.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/01/politics/michael-flynn-charged/index.html

This is going to be an interesting weekend.

EDIT: https://twitter.com/ABC/status/936628560374071296

Ooh!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 12:20:52 pm by Askold »
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #1904 on: December 01, 2017, 12:41:32 pm »
Meanwhile the GOP are a another step closer to fucking over the economy for the next ten years.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t