Author Topic: Rachel Maddow Humiliates Pro-Forced Transvaginal Forces  (Read 3053 times)

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
Rachel Maddow Humiliates Pro-Forced Transvaginal Forces
« on: July 17, 2013, 01:04:56 pm »
Rachel Maddow ended up tearing these state-sponsered rapists a new asshole.

Jim DeMint: I am glad to see that a lot of states like Texas and Arkansas begin to consider this. The more the ultrasound has become part of the law where a woman gets the opportunity to see that there is a real child its beginning to change minds and I think that is a good thing. …

Rachel Maddow: Women don’t get the opportunity with ultrasound, the ultrasound bills are mandated by the state. So if a woman does not want an ultrasound, or her doctor does not want her to have an ultrasound, if the ultrasound is not medically indicated, the state government is stepping in and saying you must have this ultrasound by order of the state government. And because of the timing in a lot of these what is being mandated is a vaginal ultrasound. So it is an invasive vaginal forced procedure that a woman cannot say no to by order of the state government. And that is alright with you. I understand that. You feel like you have an interest strong enough to override a woman’s desire to not have that happen to her that you can insist that it does as a legislator. But most American women I think are gonna balk at that. And if you want to make that a federal issue, I say that the Democrats are gonna be delighted to have that fight but as Republicans push this further and further, it’s the Wendy Davis’ of the world that are going to force you to make your argument (inaudible).

Jim DeMint: She is forgetting about the thousands of women who want an informed choice, who want the opportunity to get a free ultrasound which they can get not from Planned Parenthood. …

Rachel Maddow: It’s not free. … Do you think women should be forced to have an ultrasound if they don’t want one?

Ralph Reid: I think that should be litigated at the state level. In some states they have done it. In Virginia they decided not to. I think that is a matter of prudential judgment by the state legislature.

Michael Eric Dyson: Thank God for Wendy Davis.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Valerius

• Pope
  • Gentlemen.
Re: Rachel Maddow Humiliates Pro-Forced Transvaginal Forces
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 01:24:56 pm »
Jim DeMint: I am glad to see that a lot of states like Texas and Arkansas begin to consider this. The more the ultrasound has become part of the law where a woman gets the opportunity to see that there is a real child its beginning to change minds and I think that is a good thing. …

Translation: I'm a nosy bastard who likes interfering in the lives of others, and since I can't make abortion illegal, I'm gonna support demeaning, counterproductive legislation that makes it needlessly difficult to get one.

Jim DeMint: She is forgetting about the thousands of women who want an informed choice, who want the opportunity to get a free ultrasound which they can get not from Planned Parenthood. …

Women who want an informed choice will take steps to inform themselves of their situation of their own volition. If you really did give a shit, then these ultrasounds should be optional and still free.

Just curious though, under this legislation, would these forced ultrasounds actually be free for the woman, or is this guy lying?

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 01:45:00 pm »
As far as I know, he's lying his lying ass off.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".

Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline mythbuster43

• Pope
    • Northwest View
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2013, 03:11:31 pm »
You got to love how the Republicans and especially the right-wing blogs like NewsBusters and Townhall.com are spinning these laws into "giving women oppertunities to see their babies," all while attacking liberals for being pro Big Government and telling people how to live their lives. The spin and dishonestly is so blatant, it's astonishing that people are actually fooled by it. The Republican Party should just rename themselves the Orwellian Party.

Offline Iconic Komodo Dragon 2

• Bishop
  • Try not to bleed to much.
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2013, 01:42:26 pm »
Stupid womenfolk, don't she know she ain't part o' mens talk!
I support the SCP Foundation.

I'm 91 kilograms, 2.59 meters long; Have 57 strains of bacteria in my mouth, and can eat 80% of my weight in food in a single sitting.
LAAAAYYYYDDDDIIEEES...( ͡° ͜ʖ͡°)

Offline booley

• Pope
  • Grand High Viceroy of the Eastern Expanses
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2013, 03:11:59 pm »
all of this being predicated on the notion that women are too stupid to know what "pregnancy" means unless men in a state capital force something up her vagina and show it to her first.
“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.”
The Doctor

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2013, 05:52:55 pm »
Jim DeMint is a hamburger-saggy cunt. Hell, he explicitly mentions the honest purpose of those pre-abortion ultrasounds: appeal to emotion (which he and a lot of other assholes all too irrational like).

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2013, 01:17:01 pm »
Jim DeMint is a hamburger-saggy cunt. Hell, he explicitly mentions the honest purpose of those pre-abortion ultrasounds: appeal to emotion (which he and a lot of other assholes all too irrational like).

In reality, it's just rape & humiliation in the form of a medical procedure. It's all about punishing feminine sexuality. These guy can just get bent!

Besides, perhaps it'll backfire. These bozos never consider that plenty of men & boys don't want to be forced to be parents, too. None of these freaks are forcing condoms to be banned. Maybe this may actually get the populace in general to practice safer sex! AIDS & unplanned pregnancies will still go down! It's a win for Progress! ;D

Offline Crystal-King

• Neonate
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2013, 12:00:18 am »

In reality, it's just rape & humiliation in the form of a medical procedure. It's all about punishing feminine sexuality. These guy can just get bent!

Besides, perhaps it'll backfire. These bozos never consider that plenty of men & boys don't want to be forced to be parents, too. None of these freaks are forcing condoms to be banned. Maybe this may actually get the populace in general to practice safer sex! AIDS & unplanned pregnancies will still go down! It's a win for Progress! ;D

Keep in mind Spuki, that the assholes who are pushing this are also wanting abstinence only taught, meaning that teens and young adults will be left uninformed and dangerously ignorant or ways of preventing pregnancy. As such: more teen moms, more back ally abortions, more dead teens. So tragically, no victory for progress.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2013, 03:23:21 am »

Keep in mind Spuki, that the assholes who are pushing this are also wanting abstinence only taught, meaning that teens and young adults will be left uninformed and dangerously ignorant or ways of preventing pregnancy. As such: more teen moms, more back ally abortions, more dead teens. So tragically, no victory for progress.

I guess you're right. Folks wont don the rubbers if they don't know about them. :P

Well, all the more reason to flock to the polls in 2014.

Offline Feral Dog

• The Beast
  • Caffeine, how I adore thee.
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2013, 07:50:18 am »
I made a joke to a girl raised on abstinence only education to the effect that doggy-style would result in multiple births. She believed me for ten whole minutes. Then she turned red for believing me and I turned red for not realizing she believed me.

I admit this adds nothing to the above dialogue besides being about pregnancy and misinformation.
Fiber Arts Enthusiast

EDIT: Aaaand my 10,000th post is about fascism, Plato, and gay sex. This is clearly a great accomplishment.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2013, 01:07:57 pm »
I made a joke to a girl raised on abstinence only education to the effect that doggy-style would result in multiple births. She believed me for ten whole minutes. Then she turned red for believing me and I turned red for not realizing she believed me.

I admit this adds nothing to the above dialogue besides being about pregnancy and misinformation.
...Wow. That's sad.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2013, 05:17:09 pm »

Wow. that's some shit right there.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2013, 07:58:38 pm »
I think that added something to do the discussion.

Whatever that "something" is should be up for debate :P
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2013, 05:53:09 pm »
I think that added something to do the discussion.

Whatever that "something" is should be up for debate :P

That doggy style is A-OK.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.