Author Topic: Taliban execute woman for adultery  (Read 6997 times)

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
Re: Taliban execute woman for adultery
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2012, 11:55:23 am »
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline VirtualStranger

• Blinded with Science
  • The Beast
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2012, 02:06:35 pm »
*sigh* I'm sorry. I admit, I do get nutty a lot. Smurfette Principle, I'm sorry I assumed all that stuff about you. I was wrong. Everybody, you're right, I am a nut. I see a psychologist & psychiatrist because of it. I have elements of ADD, Bi-Polar & OCD. I know I'm unstable. I also loathe trolls as much as you guys. I'm sorry if I sound like a geek sometimes. I often write & say the wrong things. The funny thing is, I feel welcome on the main FSTDT site but I never truly feel welcome here on the Board & it's hard to type the right things without people thinking I'm self-important or a wacko, loser or troll. What can I say? Obviously, most of you are a different crowd. Anon-e-moose, whatever, KittyKaboom and a few others are cool with me & are forgiving when I screw up. I guess I can never be part of your clique. Screw you. I'm going back to the main site. The message board is infested by tools. GOODBYE!

You know, People would probably be a lot more willing to accept you if you typed like a normal human being and not someone with a tenuous grip on their sanity.

Offline Smurfette Principle

• Will Blind You With Library Science!
  • The Beast
  • Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2012, 03:05:58 pm »
Well, that's flounce #2. We need to start a countdown calendar or something.

And Spuki, it's not that you have mental illness or that you don't "say the right things." Plenty of people have different views than other people on this site. It's when you flip shit (grammatically and factually incorrect shit) and yell and scream and threaten people that everyone becomes uncomfortable. People are often annoying when they first join the site. You, on the other hand, transcend annoyance into possible troll or Poe levels.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2012, 03:15:14 pm »
I don't quite understand how she can apologize for having several outbursts, along with elements of bipolar disorder and instability, and yet blame folks on here for being tools. Plenty of us have varying beliefs. The issue isn't the disagreements, but the psychotic manner in which they're stated (by SpukiKitty).
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2012, 09:00:29 pm »
Thus, we see the problem inherent in assuming that the FSTDT board and mainpage...societies are one in the same.  The atmosphere here is different, the people are different, and a lot of the regulars here aren't even registered on the mainpage, let alone regular commentators.  The boards, mainpage, and IRC are all entirely separate entities with very different atmospheres.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Smurfette Principle

• Will Blind You With Library Science!
  • The Beast
  • Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2012, 03:16:42 pm »
I don't quite understand how she can apologize for having several outbursts, along with elements of bipolar disorder and instability, and yet blame folks on here for being tools. Plenty of us have varying beliefs. The issue isn't the disagreements, but the psychotic manner in which they're stated (by SpukiKitty).

This. It doesn't help that the manner is characteristic of trolls who tend to have the same sort of tone in their posts (Mabus being the most obvious, but that one troll a while back who was supposedly going to tell some forum about how terrible we are is another example). There's a subtle difference in tone between "I am angry, but that's understandable given the utter terribleness that this topic is," and, "I'm angry because you aren't listening to me," and, "I'm angry in an out-of-control, scary way."