Author Topic: Obama Birth Certificate Maybe Forged, Sheriff Joe Arpaio Says  (Read 1677 times)

Offline sandman

• The Eternal
  • The Beast
  • We Have Such Sights To Show You.
So ol' smilin' Sheriff Joe now says his "team" of "investigators" have evidence that Obama's birth certificate is a forgery. And that he's TOTALLY not just pandering for votes, either. Honest injun!

Well, Joe, see there's a basic problem with even your accusation. Obama was not born in Maricopa County, Arizona. He's never lived there. He'll, I doubt he's ever even set foot in Maricopa County. And with assholes like you in power there, he isn't likely too, either. Joe, Joe, Joe...even if your accusations were in any way true, credible, or provable, you and your office have zero jurisdiction.

Seriously. Does anyone, even Obama haters, think that you can "prove" the validity of a document sitting in a file in Hawaii by looking at pictures of it on the internet in Buttfuck, Arizona?

Source
"In case you're interested, there's still some positions available for that bonus opportunity I mentioned earlier. Again: all you gotta do is let
us disassemble you. We're not banging rocks together here. We know how to put a man back together. So that's a complete reassembly. New vitals. Spit-shine on the old ones. Plus we're scooping out tumors. Frankly, you oughtta be paying us." -Cave Johnson

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
Re: Obama Birth Certificate Maybe Forged, Sheriff Joe Arpaio Says
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 11:04:32 am »
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 12:26:17 pm »
I see ol' Joe and the other birthers need to awarded ths:

QueenofHearts

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 12:31:38 pm »
Not this again.

You would think that the "states rights" people would be the first to say Hawaii's claim that Obama was born there is proof enough.

Offline Stormwarden

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 01:34:40 pm »
Annnnd here comes the headache...how many times has this been addressed now? It's getting beyond beating the dead horse. Poor horse is probably a skeleton by now.I say Arpaio should have to foot the bill for this witch hunt out of his own damned pocket.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2012, 05:58:27 pm »
Oh yeah it's a forgery.  I can tell because it's been photoshopped.  Yep.  Now vote for me and ignore my various abuses of the justice system!

Ironbite-dude is a wart on the tea party's buttocks.

shykid

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2012, 06:10:30 pm »
So ol' smilin' Sheriff Joe now says his "team" of "investigators" have evidence that Obama's birth certificate is a forgery.Source

That's so fail.

Also, Mr. Obama and his team of investigators (i.e. the feds) have evidence that you're a crooked cop with a racist streak, to put it politely.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2012, 06:11:13 pm »
Oh yeah it's a forgery.  I can tell because it's been photoshopped.  Yep.  Now vote for me and ignore my various abuses of the justice system!

Ironbite-dude is a wart on the tea party's buttocks.

And the Tea Party is a wart on humanity's ass, sooooooo...yeah.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.