Author Topic: Video Game Thread 2.0  (Read 1462300 times)

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
Re: Video Game Thread 2.0
« Reply #7035 on: October 30, 2017, 09:41:33 pm »
Request sent. Now get the Rat King Crew so I have someone to help me get the Rat King. Same with you, Ibbles.
Who needs a signature?

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #7036 on: October 31, 2017, 02:57:45 pm »
Meanwhile, I'm getting back into Mount and Blade: Warband. Personally, I don't know why everyone is so terrified of sea raiders. They go down easily enough and they're a wonderful font of XP and loot.

Yeah, with the vanilla game. When you use something like the Floris Mod Pack (which I highly recommend) you are best avoiding them until you and your men get some experience and you get proper equipment. Then they become a wonderful font of XP and loot again.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #7037 on: November 02, 2017, 10:20:39 am »
I've got this Rat King thing sitting in my inventory but don't know what it wants.

Ironbite-WHAT DO YOU WANT!  DON'T BE LIKE THE MIDI TOOL AND MAKE ME TAKE APART MY FAVORITE WEAPONS!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #7038 on: November 02, 2017, 10:33:57 am »
Meanwhile, I'm getting back into Mount and Blade: Warband. Personally, I don't know why everyone is so terrified of sea raiders. They go down easily enough and they're a wonderful font of XP and loot.

Yeah, with the vanilla game.

You mean with the default difficulty settings? Because if you ask me, playing with only 1/4 damage to the player is for pansies.

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #7039 on: November 02, 2017, 06:26:15 pm »

You mean with the default difficulty settings? Because if you ask me, playing with only 1/4 damage to the player is for pansies.
It's also about the raiders being tougher and having better armor which is highlighted by the low level bows having been nerfed against armor. My beginning tactic is harassing and softening the enemies with arrows from horseback to either finish them off myself or give my men easier targets to level them up and the Floris mod pack sea riders pretty much laugh at this attempt.

The mod pack recommendation is not only about the difficulty but mostly about the gameplay additions and improvements to things like AI and group tactics.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #7040 on: November 02, 2017, 09:09:07 pm »

It's also about the raiders being tougher and having better armor which is highlighted by the low level bows having been nerfed against armor. My beginning tactic is harassing and softening the enemies with arrows from horseback to either finish them off myself or give my men easier targets to level them up and the Floris mod pack sea riders pretty much laugh at this attempt.

The mod pack recommendation is not only about the difficulty but mostly about the gameplay additions and improvements to things like AI and group tactics.

Ah, gotcha.

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #7041 on: November 02, 2017, 10:48:30 pm »
I've got this Rat King thing sitting in my inventory but don't know what it wants.

Ironbite-WHAT DO YOU WANT!  DON'T BE LIKE THE MIDI TOOL AND MAKE ME TAKE APART MY FAVORITE WEAPONS!

You don't have to take apart weapons for the Rat King. You have to do certain activities with other players with the Rat King Crew. Incidentally, I also have the Rat King Crew and could use someone to do the quest with.
Who needs a signature?

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #7042 on: November 05, 2017, 02:57:26 pm »
I just completed the Rat King quest but I'm willing to help people to finish it.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #7043 on: November 14, 2017, 06:33:22 am »
I decided to give A Hat in Time a go. In the very first area of the game, you can swim around in a giant pile of pillows. I believe that says everything that needs to be said.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #7044 on: November 18, 2017, 03:11:34 pm »
Getting Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven in a few days.  I am happy for the prospect of playing a ninja game where you aren't Ryu Hayabusa an unstoppable murder machine.  Besides, Rikimaru is prettier than Hayabusa, anyways.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #7045 on: November 18, 2017, 04:24:00 pm »
....get out.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #7046 on: November 18, 2017, 07:20:44 pm »
Hey, I ain't sayin Hayabusa isn't sexy, I'm just sayin Rikimaru is better.  Plus, there's that whole actually sneaking about like a proper fucking ninja thing.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #7047 on: November 18, 2017, 07:54:59 pm »
Get.....out.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #7048 on: November 18, 2017, 09:13:57 pm »
You know you don't have what it takes to chase me off, raptor.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #7049 on: November 20, 2017, 03:38:01 am »
Fightfightfight.

Can I haz pictures?