Author Topic: Such a bad troll it's funny.  (Read 10098 times)

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
Such a bad troll it's funny.
« on: January 19, 2012, 09:37:49 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6tN6tUbaKo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6tN6tUbaKo</a>

As a brony I'm not even offended in the least. I just laughed SO DAMN HARD ;D at this because he can't even troll half decently. He has another video that is just ear-rape noise. Your thoughts? Other "so bad it's funny" trolls?

(Sorry if this is the wrong forum.)
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
Re: Such a bad troll it's funny.
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 10:21:55 pm »
can we keep him? :D
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 04:43:00 pm »
First of all, this is not a troll channel.

No, of course not.  He's not a troll guys!  He's just an attention whore.
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 05:54:54 pm »
It seems too ridiculous to be serious.

Is there anything equivalent to Poe's Law in the MLP fandom?
Σא

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 06:02:49 pm »

Those of us like myself that help run pony sites (104 million hits in a year, yes, we're badasses) have the snarky reaction of "Aw, look, they're trying to emulate Trollestia.  And failing.  Time to send another idiot to the moon!"

In short, we don't have anything akin to Poe's Law, but this little would-be Parasprite is just too precious not to laugh at.  I'll go prep the Orbital Friendship Cannons.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2012, 11:04:55 pm »
First of all, this is not a troll channel.

So you mean some kind of Poe-nie's Law?

Those of us like myself that help run pony sites (104 million hits in a year, yes, we're badasses) have the snarky reaction of "Aw, look, they're trying to emulate Trollestia.  And failing.  Time to send another idiot to the moon!"

In short, we don't have anything akin to Poe's Law, but this little would-be Parasprite is just too precious not to laugh at.  I'll go prep the Orbital Friendship Cannons.

I was thinking more like an Atomic Rainboom...

But I'd hate to make Rainbow Dash come anywhere near this asshat.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 11:13:30 pm by MadCatTLX »
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2012, 11:48:19 pm »
Dashie would sooner leave his flank in the dust, Mads.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2012, 08:52:57 am »

I made a "Friendship is Magic Bitch!" reference in the comments. It just doesn't look like the sort of thing that wants or dignifies an intelligent, serious response.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2012, 06:46:34 pm »
Well it appears our troll just got banned from Youtube. Brohoof anyone? /)

Offline clockworkgirl21

• Day In, Day Out. All the Time. Work, Work, Work
  • The Beast
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2012, 06:49:54 pm »
I have to agree with this guy. I'm really sick of My Little Pony.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2012, 07:07:58 pm »
Why does all the interesting stuff happen when I'm not here?

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2012, 08:38:32 pm »

I hope your joking or you didn't see the video. If you saw and still agreed then you probably don't belong on this site. I'm fine with you not liking MLP but not with you agreeing with this troll. I'll sum up what he said: "You are shit you faggot ass nigger bitchs you fap to fucking horse I fucked your mother go die in a motherfucking fire you are worthless trash go kill your self you shit ass nigger gay motherfuckers." Repeat stuff like that for three minutes and you get the video, and it was done with Microsoft Sam voice.

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2012, 08:50:49 pm »

I hope your joking or you didn't see the video. If you saw and still agreed then you probably don't belong on this site. I'm fine with you not liking MLP but not with you agreeing with this troll. I'll sum up what he said: "You are shit you faggot ass nigger bitchs you fap to fucking horse I fucked your mother go die in a motherfucking fire you are worthless trash go kill your self you shit ass nigger gay motherfuckers." Repeat stuff like that for three minutes and you get the video, and it was done with Microsoft Sam voice.

This is pretty much that video.  I want the IQ points I lost watching it back, honestly. >.<
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline clockworkgirl21

• Day In, Day Out. All the Time. Work, Work, Work
  • The Beast
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2012, 09:32:15 pm »
I meant I agree that MLP sucks.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2012, 10:31:06 pm »
I meant I agree that MLP sucks.

I respectfully disagree, but thank you for clarifying your not an asshole. The funny thing is that the people who dislike it the most turn into the biggest bronies. I would know, I used to hate it too, now I'm a huge brony(If you couldn't tell).