Author Topic: Really sick bastard...accses PZ Myers and daughter of bestiality, bascially  (Read 4655 times)

Offline the_ignored

• Bishop
    • Skeptic Friends Network
God, I remember from the this thread on Myer's blog and on the After the Bar Closes when this happned last time.

Well, as usual with these characters, no ad-hom attack is off limits, even though it's against the rule on his blog!

Naturally, I took exception to that, though I didn't notice it until he had posted this post.  There, we're arguing over both posts. 

F**k, these people are sick.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
And for those of us who don't want to click on links?

Offline the_ignored

• Bishop
For those of you, the summary is basically this:

Outline

I. Bestiality is on the rise
 II. PZ Myers is apparently not opposed to bestiality
 III. Animal sex is a continuous attraction at PZ Myers' blog.
 IV. How PZ Myers helps to confirm the truth of scripture

Where the hell does he get this?

In 2008, PZ Myers stood up for his daughter Skatje Myers, who was quoted as supporting bestiality.

"Animals can approach humans for sexual reasons too. Ever owned a dog? They'll come right up to you and start poking at your crotch." According to Miss Myers, sex with animals can be consensual:
And he continues in that vein, ignoring some of what was said on the original blog post at Myer's place. 

He goes on to say that Sal Cordova did not misquote Myer's daughter (as is seen in the links above).  Sal Cordova is a slimy little fucker who brought this up a few years back on Myers blog.

Warden is making use of it for his own ends. 

What burns me up though, is that Warden pretends to give a fuck about logic, and says he doesn't allow ad-homs on his blog, but he breaks his own rules when he pulls shit like this, and seems to not care that this is all just an ad-hom attack itself. 

He dodges that by claiming that this is a fulfillment of bible prophecy, it seems.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
What is it with fundies and their obsession with beastiality?

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative

because they subconsciously want to boink with animals. "Hey, let's do it like they do it on the Discovery Channel!"

"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman

Offline Atheissimo

• Bishop

I think it's hilarious.

By far the majority of attention given to homosexual acts, bestiality, black magic, ghosts, vampires, anything the fundies consider to be evil, is from the fundies themselves.

The only people who actually believe in the evil spirits they claim we worship is them, the people imagining all the gay rape in the army is them, whenever there's a suspiciously detailed description of bum fun on the internet you can bet it's from a fundie rather than an erotica site.
'You're not married, you haven't got a girlfriend... and you've never watched Star Trek? Good Lord.' - Sir Patrick Stewart

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Caitshidhe

• The Keeper of the Kupos
  • The Beast
    • Axiom Speaks
When something is forbidden people seem to develop obsessions with it.

When something is forbidden AND you're taught to believe that some Big Brother or god or someone is watching then you develop a HUGE obsession with it and think about it even when you're not thinking about it and wonder what it's like whether you're repressing an urge to do it or not. Like fundies and gay sex. They all obsess over it the more they're taught it's icky cos balls touch.
'The idea that things must have a beginning is really due to the poverty of our imaginations.' -- Bertrand Russel

Offline Stormwarden

• The Beast
How much you want to bet that either of those men indulge in the very crime they condemn in their basement?

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
Is there anyway we could troll him with bestiality pictures?  Maybe send him one of these.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bXiNAMvx_s" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bXiNAMvx_s</a>

Maybe some products from this site(REALLY NSFW, sex toys)
(click to show/hide)

Sorry if the links violate any rules.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 09:49:29 pm by MadCatTLX »
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline the_ignored

• Bishop
I've talked with this guy often enough that if you were to do that, it would just convince him of his "link" between atheism and bestiality. 

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
Let's humor this idea for a moment.

Please tell me how this is relevant to any other views that either of them share?  Do these people think that this kind of shit is some kind of magical bullet that can automatically destroy people?  Seriously.  Intellectually lazy fucks.
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
It's essentially pure, distilled ad hominem.

You can't attack their arguments, so you attack the person behind the arguments.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet