Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Society and History / Re: 4Chan's "it's okay to be white" campaign
« Last post by davedan on Today at 08:50:00 pm »
You know if there was any lingering doubt, this thread has squashed it.
Science and Technology / Re: Google facing multiple lawsuits
« Last post by RavynousHunter on Today at 08:21:04 pm »
Jumping Jesus, if that's his actual mug, I'm not surprised he's a douchebag.  He looks like the kind of obnoxious little weed that'd get shoved into a locker after correcting the syntax of Gristle McJockstrap one too many times with a smug little prick smile on his face.  Guess he got tired of getting the shit beaten out of him by barely-literate apes and decided to try and aim at someone he feels is lower than him...without realizing that the thing at which he's aiming is his own reflection.

Like, I'm a geeky ass motherfucker, and even I want to give that little bastard a siwrlie.

Making a lot of assumptions based on his appearance alone...

...Oh noes?
« Last post by Tolpuddle Martyr on Today at 04:34:07 pm »
Is it direct question time again? Hey Lana when are you gonna address the points in Murdin's post?

Gosh darn that horrible woman for assuming that man wasn't telling her that her girly genetics make her less likely to pursue a career in tech weren't for her own damned good. Also you lot, stop tormenting the nerd. It's wedgies first damnit!
« Last post by niam2023 on Today at 04:12:44 pm »
Jumping Jesus, if that's his actual mug, I'm not surprised he's a douchebag.  He looks like the kind of obnoxious little weed that'd get shoved into a locker after correcting the syntax of Gristle McJockstrap one too many times with a smug little prick smile on his face.  Guess he got tired of getting the shit beaten out of him by barely-literate apes and decided to try and aim at someone he feels is lower than him...without realizing that the thing at which he's aiming is his own reflection.

Like, I'm a geeky ass motherfucker, and even I want to give that little bastard a siwrlie.

URGE TO SHOVE DAMORE INTO A LOCKER...RISING!!
Politics and Government / Re: Seven words you can't say on the CDC
« Last post by dpareja on Today at 04:03:57 pm »
I think I read a book where a government disallowed people from saying certain things before.
What was it called again?

This policy is doubleplusungood.
Politics and Government / Re: Sex Crime Allegations Against Roy Moore
« Last post by dpareja on Today at 04:03:13 pm »
What I want to know is why they went with Moore. Even putting the child molestation thing aside this is a dude who was kicked off the Alabama Supreme Court for being too much of a fundie. Twice. Who looked at his record and thought "Eeyup, this looks like a man fit to be in gubmint" anyway?

He hates the same people Alabama Republican primary voters hate.

EDIT: Or, "Don't read too much into [Trump's victory]. People are just voting for the craziest motherfucker out there now."
Society and History / Re: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet
« Last post by ironbite on Today at 03:25:00 pm »
Don't know why Ann's so lonely.  She just got proposed to by Fredrick Douglass.

Ironbite-man I hope those two kids make it!
« Last post by Lana Reverse on Today at 03:25:00 pm »

There we go.

I didn't notice the name at first so I assumed this was going to be about the climate change or something.

I love how she assumes the worst.

By the way, Askold, you have yet to answer the direct question I asked:

Also, direct question: why aren't you reprimanding them for their blatantly dickish behavior? Normally, I wouldn't ask that of you, but since it's against the rules...

Making a lot of assumptions based on his appearance alone...
Society and History / Re: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet
« Last post by Sigmaleph on Today at 03:10:44 pm »
This is true.  Of course, try telling the Vatican and other forced-birth cultists that.

Oh yeah, no argument there. The Vatican's campaign against contraception is evil.
This is true.  Of course, try telling the Vatican and other forced-birth cultists that.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10