Author Topic: What a bitch  (Read 3817 times)

Offline rageaholic

• The Beast
What a bitch
« on: June 12, 2013, 10:10:19 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juLHmG76P4Q

TLDW: She's angry about not being given a receipt last time so she spends 8 minutes insulting, harassing, and just being a racist bitch to the workers.  And she actually films herself hoping to get sympathy. 

WTF!

wrightway

Re: What a bitch
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 10:11:12 am »
Invalid link.

Offline rageaholic

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 10:11:36 am »
Fixed. 

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 11:41:58 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juLHmG76P4Q

TLDW: She's angry about not being given a receipt last time so she spends 8 minutes insulting, harassing, and just being a racist bitch to the workers.  And she actually films herself hoping to get sympathy. 

WTF!

*BLECH*...and she films herself hoping to get sympathy?! Can you say, "Not self-aware"? It's like she lives in an alternate universe where being a total jackass is sweet, normal & polite! If "raging & screaming ethnic slurs" is "normal, civil & sympathetic" for her, I'd hate to see what her idea of "out-of-line & going totally postal" is.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2013, 11:45:37 am »
Watching that made my brain puke up a bunch of bad feelings from memories of dealing with abusive customers over a 35 year career in restaurants. It's making me shaky and giving me goose bumps. That girl is seriously messed up, borderline personality disorder or sociopath or something serious on a total rage meltdown. Just predatory and vicious. Glad she is also a complete narcissist and posted such a great documentary of her tantrum. As to what she actually said and did to these employees...well, why comment on the barking and growling of a rabid animal? Not worth dignifying it. Although I would like to think I would punch her in the nose if she had used the camera to "stare" at me, like she did to those two older male customers. Kinda wish one of the men had gone into Dad mode, and called her out on her horrid behavior.

Some of these severe customer abuse scenarios are traumatic enough that they stay with you for life. Notice how calm the crew there stayed. They will carry suppressed outrage and job loss anxiety memories from incidents like this for years. It is a reason why verbal assault is actually a coded criminal offence.

I hope they watch and recommend this clip. It is cathartic. I wish that stores and restaurants would be able to record sound with security video. It is so crucial, but there are legal restrictions to doing that still. There are times when a customer can be so outrageous, that if you lack a witness, a manager might just not be able to believe it when you tell them how bad the customer really is, and of course, the more sophisticated cranky assholes tend to morph into a sweet and reasonable, "patient" customer when a manager does come over to hear their complaint.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2013, 12:11:03 pm »
What a bitch.... holy shit.  I think it's funny that she probably would have just tossed the reciept anyways.  If I were the guy behind her I would of HAD to have had to of said something to her when she said the racist thing.  That was just going TOO far,
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Dr. Weird

• Bishop
  • Gentlemen, Behold--Corn!!!
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2013, 12:21:07 pm »
I'm imagining if she'd gone into Amy and Samy's place and tried this.   It would have been epic Youtube gold.
Fundie Doublethink:
* The Bible is the inerrant, literal word of God when it talks about the Earth being created in six days and homosexuality being an abomination. The Bible is a flawed work interpreted by errant humans when it talks about loving your neighbor, turning the other cheek, and the evils of greed.
*  All life is sacred and precious from the moment of conception until the moment of birth.
* You're not a sexist.  You just think women are nothing but baby machines and servants.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2013, 12:24:58 pm »
OMG...yes! Taylor and Amy. Take a tip from "Dexter". Mutual annihilation assured.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2013, 12:58:44 pm »
I'm imagining if she'd gone into Amy and Samy's place and tried this.   It would have been epic Youtube gold.

Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2013, 02:38:36 pm »
I hope someone socks her in the jaw.

wrightway

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2013, 02:48:59 pm »
Holy jumping Jesus on a pogo stick. The fact no one smacked her is amazing.

QueenofHearts

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2013, 03:30:38 pm »
Holy jumping Jesus on a pogo stick. The fact no one smacked her is amazing.

She's gonna get smacked. She put it on her facebook, showed her face, and told where she was from. Someone will find her and give her hell.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2013, 04:14:13 pm »
What a bitch.... holy shit.  I think it's funny that she probably would have just tossed the reciept anyways.  If I were the guy behind her I would of HAD to have had to of said something to her when she said the racist thing.  That was just going TOO far,

I wouldn't have waited for the racism. My mother and I don't take kindly to people who give employees a hard time like that. We'd have raised hell on her until she left.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2013, 06:04:03 pm »
On top of that, she's upset over a RECEIPT! Me, I just see is as stupid paper & toss it away. It's not like she bought a nice clothing item & wants the receipt in case of returns, this is a fast food place.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2013, 06:06:58 pm »
Wow, what a cuntface. The like-dislike ratio on her video is quite pleasing, though.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades