Author Topic: Newest Champion of Islamophobia  (Read 16011 times)

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
Re: Newest Champion of Islamophobia
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2012, 08:05:53 pm »
I'm just wondering how long it's going to take before enough people realize that conservative xtians in the US are trying to act the same as fundamentalist Muslims.

But that's different because Christians have special rights in their own country! /fundie
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline one-shot

• Bishop
  • Zen is...
Re: Newest Champion of Islamophobia
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2012, 08:21:03 pm »
I'm just wondering how long it's going to take before enough people realize that conservative xtians in the US are trying to act the same as fundamentalist Muslims.

But that's different because Christians have special rights in their own country! /fundie

The whole thing is just mind blowing.  They don't see the lunacy in the fact that they're trying to fight against the very thing they're trying to create.  And I just don't fucking get it.  How is it possible to be that utterly disconnected with reality, to be so ignorant that you can't even see what's right in front of your face?  I spent nearly 30 years believing all of that nonsense, and now I look back, and I still don't get it.  If I could figure out what it was in me back then that made me believe it, and what helped me get out of it, then maybe I might stand a chance to help others, but I can't seem to find any answer. 
All things are no-thing.