Author Topic: More Wisdom From Ronald McDonald  (Read 2988 times)

Offline rageaholic

• The Beast
More Wisdom From Ronald McDonald
« on: November 22, 2013, 11:17:21 pm »
Linky

They've done this before, but now they return with even more half assed advice.  Sing the stress away?  Seriously?!!  What kind of McNuggets have they been smoking.

And if you want some rage, check out some of the comments.  I've submitted a few to the main page.  Of course they aren't so much "fundie" as they are "asshole", but the spirit is still the same.  Here's one

Christ on a crutch!!!
If you scrubs are that unhappy working at MCDonalds or Walmart, quit the fing  job and go elsewhere.
You jerks already know you  are so inept and incompetent, that no one else will hire you and you are  still complaining.
Now you have  job and you whine because it doesn't pay more, quit the job and leave, scrubs.
You won't though, will you, no one else will hire your worthless fannies.
I was in a McD day before yesterday and watched an employee, trying to figure out how much change I should get on a $5. 55 bill, when I handed her $10.55

And I just know this is coming from a Tea Party Bible Believing Amurican!

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
Re: More Wisdom From Ronald McDonald
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 11:25:42 pm »
I highly doubt that happened commenter, as the vast majority of fast food places have POS systems that tell the employee how much change to give.

Offline gomer21xx

• Pope
  • Squick responsibly!
    • RT Gomer Productions
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 11:45:55 pm »
Christ on a crutch!!!
If you scrubs are that unhappy working at MCDonalds or Walmart, quit the fing  job and go elsewhere.
You jerks already know you  are so inept and incompetent, that no one else will hire you and you are  still complaining.
Now you have  job and you whine because it doesn't pay more, quit the job and leave, scrubs.
I was in a McD day before yesterday and watched an employee, trying to figure out how much change I should get on a $5. 55 bill, when I handed her $10.55

Or a CEO of a certain Canadian website.
I'm looking for patrons!  How can you help?  Check out my Patreon page! =)

As always, you can catch my podcasts and videos at RT Gomer Productions!

Quote from: TheL
I've seen so many tits, they've blended into one enormous mega boob!

Quote from: The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist
Dude, when Vox Day was born, he shot out the hospital window and over an entire tank of sharks.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 01:33:27 am »
Christ on a crutch!!!

Or a CEO of a certain Canadian website.

???

(says the Canadian)
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2013, 03:46:21 am »
Considering I know people who have degrees in computer science, but still work in retail because of the economy, I call Fail on that.
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2013, 05:42:50 pm »
My father has a physics degree and when the economy first fell under W he spent his days shipping boxes.

Offline SkyTrekTower

• Bishop
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2013, 06:12:25 pm »
If this is true, it is terrible, and comically uncaring.  That being said, it is so bad that I kind of want to believe that this is a poe website set up by some anti-corporate or fringe pro-worker group trying to make McDonalds look bad(Greenpeace did the same thing with a website made to  look like a Shell Oil one).  The main reason I think it is a poe is the suggestions given, and also the comical Ronald McDonald pictures.  The pictures especially do not look like what would be on an employee HR website.

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2013, 09:00:56 am »
Seriously, McDonald's, just STOP.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2013, 06:56:18 pm »
If this is true, it is terrible, and comically uncaring.  That being said, it is so bad that I kind of want to believe that this is a poe website set up by some anti-corporate or fringe pro-worker group trying to make McDonalds look bad(Greenpeace did the same thing with a website made to  look like a Shell Oil one).  The main reason I think it is a poe is the suggestions given, and also the comical Ronald McDonald pictures.  The pictures especially do not look like what would be on an employee HR website.

Oh the naivety of that statement.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2013, 07:52:48 pm »
I used to have difficulty understanding how a person could possibly believe that a full-time worker ought not to deserve enough money at least to eat, live in a house and afford health care. Surely if you perform a vital role within the economy that itself entitles you to enough of the wealth you produce to at least stay alive? Dignity of work, economic liberty, hard days work hard day's pay, selfishness, ect. Don't conservatives believe these things? No.

What's now obvious is that this is straight class warfare of the Feudal kind. The aristocracy deserve all income, the peasants can be "redistributed" only what little we decide to give them. That's what "redistribution" means: whatever economic distribution we devise is by definition the right one, because we deserve all income. Any system that challenges our control over all income is by definition unnatural and illegitimate, because we deserve all income. You deserve none, but we might decide to give you some anyway because we're nice. If we decide not to, that's fine.

The only problem with this is, of course, that the poor will murder you when they figure out you believe that.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2013, 11:30:41 pm »
I used to have difficulty understanding how a person could possibly believe that a full-time worker ought not to deserve enough money at least to eat, live in a house and afford health care. Surely if you perform a vital role within the economy that itself entitles you to enough of the wealth you produce to at least stay alive? Dignity of work, economic liberty, hard days work hard day's pay, selfishness, ect. Don't conservatives believe these things? No.

They don't think of it as a vital role.  They think of these jobs as "jobs for people too lazy to get a real job," as "jobs that anyone can do."

I've had the son of a CEO outright tell me that he was against the minimum wage being raised because "Most people on minimum wage are just teenagers living at home waiting to get a real job" or something along those lines.  To be fair, he's pretty clueless about economics.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2013, 12:12:12 am »

They don't think of it as a vital role.  They think of these jobs as "jobs for people too lazy to get a real job," as "jobs that anyone can do."

I've had the son of a CEO outright tell me that he was against the minimum wage being raised because "Most people on minimum wage are just teenagers living at home waiting to get a real job" or something along those lines.  To be fair, he's pretty clueless about economics.

As we all know, the shopfront workers are just overhead. With a few supervisors and obviously the bureaucracy, Walmart could operate exactly as it does now. They do all the real work- pencil pushing, branding, PR, making sure technicians achieve KPIs, lobbying and so on. It is these tasks that keep the company profitable, they're totally irreplaceable. Merely selling or making product is not really useful, after all. Walmart only employs its millions of minimum wage employees out of a sense of charity.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2013, 12:42:47 am »

As we all know, the shopfront workers are just overhead. With a few supervisors and obviously the bureaucracy, Walmart could operate exactly as it does now. They do all the real work- pencil pushing, branding, PR, making sure technicians achieve KPIs, lobbying and so on. It is these tasks that keep the company profitable, they're totally irreplaceable. Merely selling or making product is not really useful, after all. Walmart only employs its millions of minimum wage employees out of a sense of charity.

Sadly, the average Republican has yet to think the logic that far out.

The ones that have are the ones that don't care.

And the ones that do care... are now Democrats.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2013, 01:52:38 am »
It was originally Sing the desire to kill self in order to end the mind numbingly awful hell that is your existence working at McDonalds away.

...Uh, what?