Author Topic: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread  (Read 2024537 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Reply #11670 on: May 13, 2017, 04:43:11 pm »
I don't know who that is but he's had a stallion inside his butthole.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #11671 on: May 13, 2017, 11:21:10 pm »

« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 07:28:45 pm by Art Vandelay »

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #11672 on: May 16, 2017, 03:58:39 am »
Someone needs to edit this entire story (old Spiderman comic) and make it into Trump turning himself into a wall...

It's so exploitable...

Trump was building the wall... Well at least supervising the construction of his wall... Well, to be more precise he was looking at the people building the wall... ANYWAY, he got confused and accidentally wandered too close and ended up BECOMING THE WALL!

Throw in some stuff about how the congress and "cucks" can't beat him even though they try to make up some fake news about his crowd size and "The Russians."
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #11673 on: May 16, 2017, 08:17:50 am »
That has to be the shittest comic book villain I've ever seen.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #11674 on: May 16, 2017, 09:57:19 am »
That has to be the shittest comic book villain I've ever seen.
HAHAHA! Art doesn't know about the guy with groin-multitool that shoots, drills, punches and contains many phallic looking items. Which then melts when the hero of the comic touches him thus leaving him impotent and unable to resist the police who arrest him.

Also, any of the Hostess ad villains. Like the spacefaring incestous hillbillies who managed to beat up Thor -with their "cousin power" I think it was called- and were only stopped by offering them some cupcakes.

EDIT: Or this guy...
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 10:05:37 am by Askold »
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #11675 on: May 16, 2017, 11:07:56 am »
I don't know. Those guys you mentioned are at least something, you know? It's stupid, but there's a bit of creativity gone into them. Brick-Man on the other hand just seems like a case of the writers giving up.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #11676 on: May 16, 2017, 03:38:45 pm »
Spider-Man had some rouges gallery back in the day.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #11677 on: May 17, 2017, 03:47:33 am »
I had actually forgotten about this one:

Maybe my memory is getting hazy because of all that idolatry and sexual deviancy.

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #11678 on: May 17, 2017, 05:17:57 am »
That consulate? The home of a regular American guy who has Finnish heritage and has been named as a honorary consul of Finland. I can imagine how comical the scene must have been when the WBC crowd comes to a normal, boring neighborhood in a small town in Oregon.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #11679 on: May 17, 2017, 06:01:29 am »
That consulate? The home of a regular American guy who has Finnish heritage and has been named as a honorary consul of Finland. I can imagine how comical the scene must have been when the WBC crowd comes to a normal, boring neighborhood in a small town in Oregon.

Well, it's not like they could afford to take a trip Finland for protest. Or to Washington DC.

Much better to show up on some random guy's lawn and when he asks them to leave they'll sue him and take his money.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #11680 on: May 18, 2017, 09:38:48 pm »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #11681 on: May 18, 2017, 10:54:10 pm »
Missed opportunity to make New Zealand the obligatory loose thread of yarn.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #11682 on: May 19, 2017, 10:10:24 am »

pyro

« Reply #11683 on: May 19, 2017, 03:33:39 pm »

At first, I thought it was an elephant.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #11684 on: May 20, 2017, 04:17:05 pm »
Stolen from the internet:

what

wtf were they smoking when they came up with this

why aren’t the back wheels round

what is the purpose of exposing the entire middle of the body like that

WHY AREN’T THE BACK WHEELS ROUND

I can explain the back wheel thingy. They must have thought that having the ...Racer? stand on top of the rear wheels would have looked silly or something and instead position the racers foot to the bottom of the wheel. This also means that if they stand up their feet will be touching the ground and they can walk normally, rather than forced to balance on top of the wheels. And in order to make that happen they have positioned the wheels in an angle so that the wheel does not have to go through the racers legs. And that last bit means that in order to give a bigger surface area for the wheels they can't be round like bicycle wheels and that is why the outer surface also is aligned in a weird way.

And now that we know that they spent a lot of time thinking about physics of wheel and ergonomics of foot based wheel propulsion I have to ask why the fuck do they leave the middle of the racers torso exposed like that? "DURR We gotta have her buttcheeks visible so that the players know she's female and he can also stare at her butt while playing." Is what I assume.

But that is horrible design! Think of how much that racing armour must weigh? All of that weigh is on her back because the exoskeleton is missing the part in the middle. And they are presumably involved in some kind of high speed racing which also means that in case of a crash she will at best lose the skin on the parts that are exposed and at worst get torn in half! ...Or into three separate pieces more likely! And that is IF her spine does not snap when she puts on the suit and tries to take a step.

Come on guys, if you wanted to make that G-string pun and put some pretty butts in the game there are plenty of other ways to do that (and objectify women) without making bad character design like this. Maybe have the racers get out of the suits sometimes? Or maybe have cheerleaders in the crowd? Or maybe you could make a game about beach volley or mud wrestling or something.

And yes, the horribly dangerous looking design that is clearly a bad excuse to have her butt out is what offends me more than the fact that the designers decided that they need to sell a game by having someones butt be the selling point.

EDIT: More pictures from the game. My wife said that just looking at the second one made her back hurt.
(click to show/hide)

Look at that second picture! Clearly her back has been broken because human body does not bend like that and the picture was taken at the exact moment of her death.

Also, boob armour.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 04:22:38 pm by Askold »