Author Topic: The Atheist should self censor.  (Read 45035 times)

Offline RinellaWasHere

• Man Without Pants
  • The Beast
  • The Scottish Storyteller
Re: The Atheist should self censor.
« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2013, 12:05:56 pm »
Do you have any evidence that Catholic priest child molesters are atheists? Or is it just your preconceived notion that bad person = atheist?

Sexual immorality is IN ITSELF an evidence of Atheism.

And no TRUE Scotsman would ever do such a thing!

(I'm a Scot, I can say that.)
Oh, you take the high road, and I'll take the low road...

My mother did not CHOOSE life. She planned for it.

Is that weird monkey-creature-looking-thing supposed to be a BLACK MAN?

It's Bi-Curious George, well known supporter of the gay agenda.

Offline Atheism Exposed

• Neonate
  • Eternally Saved
« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2013, 03:00:27 pm »
Atheism killed Bambi's mom.
It's also responsible for 9/11, the Holocaust, slavery, the dinosaur extinction, and spilling my drink. :P

Your flippant comments illuminate more than you probably realise. 

Islam is one of the many masks worn by deceitful Atheists in their long war against God.

The Holocaust is clearly the work of the Atheist movement.  Jews, Jehovas witnesses and other believers put to the sword by a man who rejected God such that he could replace Him in the eyes of his people.

Slavery, I think you'll realise, was abolished through the works of Great Christians in the 19th century. 
Visit my Youtube channel for more videos and information :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ5PX9YnqI2le1uwXxWwQ6w

Offline Material Defender

• Food Scientist in Space
  • The Beast
  • Pilot of the Pyro-GX
« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2013, 03:10:28 pm »
While Southern Baptists were trying their hardest to keep it rolling. Didn't apologize until the 1990s.

You do also realize Islam is a religion form the same family as Christianity?

I wish you could say something worthwhile at all.
The material needs a defender more than the spiritual. If there is a higher power, it can defend itself from the material. Thus denotes 'higher power'.

"Not to know is bad. Not to want to know is worse. Not to hope is unthinkable. Not to care is unforgivable." -Nigerian Saying

Offline RinellaWasHere

• Man Without Pants
  • The Beast
« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2013, 03:15:42 pm »
Hitler claimed to be a Christian all his life. He may not have meant it, of course, but it was the faith he grew up in. And as a Christian myself, his faith really doesn't matter one way or the other. The Holocaust didn't happen because its perpetrators were or were not religious. It happened because human beings have an astounding capacity to dehumanize others, and because he offered a nation who felt like the world was against them a cheap scapegoat. It didn't matter how or if he prayed. It was evil, and no sane person condones it.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 03:18:19 pm by RinellaWasHere »

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #79 on: February 25, 2013, 03:17:47 pm »
It's also responsible for 9/11, the Holocaust, slavery, the dinosaur extinction, and spilling my drink. :P

Islam is one of the many masks worn by deceitful Atheists in their long war against God.

The Holocaust is clearly the work of the Atheist movement.  Jews, Jehovas witnesses and other believers put to the sword by a man who rejected God such that he could replace Him in the eyes of his people.

Slavery, I think you'll realise, was abolished through the works of Great Christians in the 19th century.
Muslims and Catholics are secret atheists now. This just keeps getting better. Tell me, were the Crusades and the Spanish Inquisition also caused by atheists?

Offline Nightangel8212

• The Wicked Witch of the Great White North
  • The Beast
« Reply #80 on: February 25, 2013, 03:17:53 pm »

Um... Islam is a RELIGION. They believe in the same God as you do. Atheists don't believe in ANY deities.

You should do a little more research on Hitler and the Holocaust. Hitler stated that he was doing GODS WORK by killing the Jews. He was a Christian.

And it's funny you're saying Christians are the ones responsibly for ABOLISHING slavery considering the Bible outlines how to treat your slaves. I take it you don't read your own holy book?

Oh, one more thing... we have rules on this forum that state you have to answer direct questions. So, I'll ask again:

What are your opinions on people who have no intentions of ever getting married or having kids?

Offline Atheism Exposed

• Neonate
  • Eternally Saved
« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2013, 03:27:55 pm »

Muslims and Catholics are secret atheists now. This just keeps getting better. Tell me, were the Crusades and the Spanish Inquisition also caused by atheists?

I never claimed that Catholics are Atheists.  The Catholic church as an organisation, however, has a history of mutating itself to accept membership from all over the world, it was bound to grow to include some more pagan and atheistic elements eventually and the historical actions of the church would tend to confirm this

Offline RinellaWasHere

• Man Without Pants
  • The Beast
« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2013, 03:28:43 pm »
And Protestantism comes from Catholicism, so if we're "mutated", so are you.

Offline Atheism Exposed

• Neonate
  • Eternally Saved
« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2013, 03:29:58 pm »

What are your opinions on people who have no intentions of ever getting married or having kids?

If they wish to maintain a celibate lifestyle, it's their choice.  I cannot endorse any course of action which involves sexual activity outside the covenant of marriage, though. 

• The Beast
« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2013, 03:34:06 pm »

"We were convinced that the people needs and requires this faith. We have therefore undertaken the fight against the atheistic movement, and that not merely with a few theoretical declarations: we have stamped it out." -Adolf Hitler, 1933 Berlin Speech

"The advantages of a personal and political nature that might arise from compromising with atheistic organizations would not outweigh the consequences which would become apparent in the destruction of general moral basic values. The national Government regards the two Christian confessions as the weightiest factors for the maintenance of our nationality. It will respect the agreements concluded between it and the federal States. Their rights are not to be infringed. But the Government hopes and expects that the work on the national and moral regeneration of our nation which it has made its task will, on the otherhand, be treated with the same respect." - Adolf Hitler, 1933 Reichstag speech

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. ...Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross..." - Adolf Hitler, speech on April 12, 1922

Offline RinellaWasHere

• Man Without Pants
  • The Beast
« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2013, 03:35:25 pm »
One Fuck Yeah for bringing up Hitler quotes without Godwining.

• The Beast
« Reply #86 on: February 25, 2013, 03:35:53 pm »

I never claimed that Catholics are Atheists.
Though Hitler and many of his top officers were Catholics :P

So either Christians were responsible for the Holocaust or you're claiming they were all secret atheists.

EDIT: That's not to say they were good Christians, but that's just what they considered themselves.

EDIT II: Yeah I definitely phrased that poorly. Explanation is on the next page.

Offline RinellaWasHere

• Man Without Pants
  • The Beast
« Reply #87 on: February 25, 2013, 03:36:54 pm »
or maybe the fact that they were Christian isn't important at all

Offline Atheism Exposed

• Neonate
  • Eternally Saved
« Reply #88 on: February 25, 2013, 03:38:09 pm »
Professing one's Christianity and living it are two very different things.

Also there is fairly convincing evidence that a lot of the writings purported to be Adolf Hitler are postwar fabrications.  He lost the battle of the Atheist dictators against Stalin so naturally the Atheist movement would have been keen to disavow him as one of their own.

• The Beast
« Reply #89 on: February 25, 2013, 03:38:28 pm »
or maybe the fact that they were Christian isn't important at all
It's only important in that part of Nazi reasoning was based on Christian anti-Semitism, and that AE's argument was that they were atheists.