Author Topic: Conservative Tweeter Hassles Stores to Remove a Cards Against Humanity Pack  (Read 3563 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Would love to know if these people have a sense of humor.

Ironbite-or just love ruining things for the rest of us.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Isn't Cards Against Humanity supposed to be where you let all your worst impulses out?
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
Isn't Cards Against Humanity supposed to be where you let all your worst impulses out?

Indeed. It should be noted that that even they have limits, though. Early print runs of Cards Against Humanity had a "Date Rape" card that they stopped printing because, seriously, it's the "Date Rape" card.
Who needs a signature?

Offline dpareja

• The Beast

Indeed. It should be noted that that even they have limits, though. Early print runs of Cards Against Humanity had a "Date Rape" card that they stopped printing because, seriously, it's the "Date Rape" card.

Eh, when I play an online clone of CAH I regularly fill in blanks with "2 Girls, 1 Cup".
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
I'm just going to leave this here:

Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
You obviously lack empathy.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
Stephen Fry, your mother is a whore.

Don't insult people for no reason is part of being a decent person.  Yelling FREE SPEECH when you get criticized is a giant whine itself, it deserves no respect.

Does Cards Against Humanity have any decks on white Christians?

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog

Don't insult people for no reason is part of being a decent person.  Yelling FREE SPEECH when you get criticized is a giant whine itself, it deserves no respect.

And many more. All of these were found with a cursory Google search (who the fuck uses Bing) of "Cards against humanity white people". I hope this helps answer your question, and have a happy new year.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
And then there's the fact that they bought a big chunk of land on the US-Mexico border and hired a lawyer specializing in eminent domain entirely as a "fuck you" to Trump.
Who needs a signature?

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Re: Conservative Tweeter Hassles Stores to Remove a Cards Against Humanity Pack
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2017, 12:41:52 am »

I don't think Fry was talking about insulting people for no reason.

I think he was talking about people who try to shut down legitimate criticism with cries of "I'm offended!"

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2017, 02:15:55 am »

I think he was talking about people who try to shut down legitimate criticism with cries of "I'm offended!"

If he wanted to say that, then he should have said so. Instead he said that people being offended is something to ignore.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2017, 02:54:41 am »

If he wanted to say that, then he should have said so. Instead he said that people being offended is something to ignore.

I think he did. "As if that gives them certain rights". As though simply being offended means you can start telling people what they can and can't say and do. I have to say, I agree wholeheartedly with him. If you're offended, that's your problem, not other people's.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account

That's the beauty of the game. It's horribly offensive towards every race and religion that exists (and even several that don't exist)

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
Now I want the Jewish pack.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!