Author Topic: Themes!  (Read 6383 times)

shykid

Themes!
« on: January 05, 2012, 11:26:33 am »
This one is actually a minor nicety to think about later after everything else is set up.

Simple Machines lets you change the forum theme to suit your tastes. It would be cool if you could install a few (or a lot!) of new themes so people can pick one they really like.

Just for example, I like these:

Offline N. De Plume

• Mysterious Writing Implement
  • The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
Re: Themes!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 11:41:33 am »
I concur. Get a few options.
-A Pen Name

shykid

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 11:46:22 am »
I must admit, though, Simple Machines has one of the nicest default themes. Quite attractive and easy on the eyes.

Offline N. De Plume

• Mysterious Writing Implement
  • The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 11:50:21 am »
Yeah. Not too keen on my username being such a big header, though. Uses up almost half the screen real estate before I get to any actual content. I think part of the problem is that it shows my avatar at its full size.
-A Pen Name

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 08:10:20 pm »
If there was any way to get a black background with white font, it would be easier on the eyes.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Keiro Dreamwalker

• An Puisín Faolchú
  • Pope
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2012, 09:55:37 pm »
Er... I'll add new themes soon. Perhaps after I wake up and have had my daily sustenance food.
You have made a place in my heart where I thought there was no room for anything else. You have made flowers grow where I cultivated dust and stones. Remember this, on this journey you insist on making. If you die, I will not survive you long. Dovie'andi se tovya sagain!

People so seldom say "I love you". And then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, only that I wish you didn't have to.