Author Topic: Dumbest Protest Signs  (Read 1090354 times)

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
Re: Dumbest Protest Signs
« Reply #600 on: June 04, 2012, 01:19:50 am »

lolwut
All I can think of is, "keep your rosaries off my ovaries."

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #601 on: June 04, 2012, 01:42:28 am »
All I can think of is using a rosary as anal beads... but it's 20 to 2 a.m. and I've been awake since 5 a.m. yesterday, so take it with a grain of salt the size of a truck.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #602 on: June 04, 2012, 01:44:58 am »
Crazy east coasters, with your drugs and your being in the future and your makeout parties.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #603 on: June 04, 2012, 03:16:03 am »
Crazy east coasters, with your drugs and your being in the future and your makeout parties.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #604 on: June 06, 2012, 08:40:49 am »

lolwut

Good idea. I fully support this. This and every other initiative where people try to pray away things they don't like rather than legislate them away. 
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline Smurfette Principle

• Will Blind You With Library Science!
  • The Beast
  • Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.
« Reply #605 on: June 06, 2012, 12:37:32 pm »
And since it's a rosary instead of one prayer, they will be occupied for at least two and a half hours. Even more so if they do a novena.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #606 on: June 06, 2012, 01:34:38 pm »
And since it's a rosary instead of one prayer, they will be occupied for at least two and a half hours. Even more so if they do a novena.
At least your partner will be completely turned off by that knowledge.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #607 on: June 09, 2012, 12:55:32 am »

Real classy, folks, real classy...

If anyone is wondering it's the same douche bag pastor who was burning Qurans a couple of years ago.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/08/obama-effigy-hanged-outside-church_n_1581272.html?ir=Politics&ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #608 on: June 09, 2012, 01:26:06 am »

Real classy, folks, real classy...

If anyone is wondering it's the same douche bag pastor who was burning Qurans a couple of years ago.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/08/obama-effigy-hanged-outside-church_n_1581272.html?ir=Politics&ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

Instead of the Obama effigy, the hanged figure would have looked more relevant to his message if it was Uncle Sam (since he is a symbol of America, and hanging it would symbolise his perceived killing of America).  The Obama figure would be more logical standing where the Uncle Sam figure is now, holding all the 'evil' rainbow flags and whatever.    Of course, then he wouldn't get to hang a 'niggra' doll.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 01:27:51 am by SpaceProg »

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #609 on: June 09, 2012, 02:08:39 am »
I thought it was Abe Lincoln at first.

Offline sandman

• The Eternal
  • The Beast
  • We Have Such Sights To Show You.
« Reply #610 on: June 09, 2012, 09:25:29 am »

lolwut

Someone should inform this person that the way they wrote their sign, it's a pro-choice sentiment. Grammar ignorance is not your friend.
"In case you're interested, there's still some positions available for that bonus opportunity I mentioned earlier. Again: all you gotta do is let
us disassemble you. We're not banging rocks together here. We know how to put a man back together. So that's a complete reassembly. New vitals. Spit-shine on the old ones. Plus we're scooping out tumors. Frankly, you oughtta be paying us." -Cave Johnson

Offline sandman

• The Eternal
  • The Beast
  • We Have Such Sights To Show You.
« Reply #611 on: June 09, 2012, 09:32:41 am »

I have to say, if this is on church grounds, this really seems to cross the boundary into direct political activism, which should lose the church it's tax-exempt status. According to Federal IRS rules, in order to maintain 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status, one of the limitations is that "it may not be an action organization, i.e., it may not attempt to influence legislation as a substantial part of its activities and it may not participate in any campaign activity for or against political candidates."  That little lynching display certainly seems to fit the bill as working against a political candidate.

Not to mention the before-mentioned idiocy in that his display has Uncle Sam killing Obama when he seems to be trying to say that Obama is killing America, and the insanely inappropriate visualization of hanging a black man.
"In case you're interested, there's still some positions available for that bonus opportunity I mentioned earlier. Again: all you gotta do is let
us disassemble you. We're not banging rocks together here. We know how to put a man back together. So that's a complete reassembly. New vitals. Spit-shine on the old ones. Plus we're scooping out tumors. Frankly, you oughtta be paying us." -Cave Johnson

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
« Reply #612 on: June 09, 2012, 07:31:22 pm »
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #613 on: June 09, 2012, 07:37:14 pm »
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #614 on: June 09, 2012, 07:47:19 pm »
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov