Author Topic: The New New Art Thread.  (Read 88190 times)

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
Re: The New New Art Thread.
« Reply #180 on: September 01, 2014, 04:56:32 pm »
Here is the poster I've been working on for my dorm. I think he turned out okay despite the white out on his face.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #181 on: September 03, 2015, 07:37:13 pm »
I know this thread is older than the hills, but it's the Official Art Thread and deserves some love. There are some creative people on the board, so post your stuff. This year, I learned how to cross stitch. My stitches aren't perfect, but I'm improving. The bee is my first cross stitch ever. Psyduck was a gift for a friend.

Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #182 on: September 05, 2015, 01:42:38 am »
That bee is the cutest.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #183 on: November 19, 2015, 02:20:05 am »
I found a decent online pixel art program and decided to draw my Inquisitor. FQA, meet Rilien!
(click to show/hide)
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Even Then

« Reply #184 on: December 30, 2015, 08:43:51 pm »
Love the stitching and the pixel art. It kinda reminds me of old-school RPGs in a good way.

Anyway, I made this rhyming thing just a few moments ago, dunno if it fits here but screw it. I think I'll call it "Actually, It's About Ethics in Nihilism". I'm bad at names.

this void has no answers but those made by man, if nothing has meaning then anything can. this rock doesn't care how we dream, how we feel, so we think and we feel and define what is real. the world is the people, its gods me and you, no reason to care, no reason not to. the stone it is set in's a moon with its phases, and you may not like me but I may not care and fuck it I can't be arsed to rhyme anymore.