Author Topic: Saving messages as drafts.  (Read 2685 times)

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
Saving messages as drafts.
« on: May 11, 2012, 12:44:07 am »
I'm not sure if we have this ability, but I think it would be nice if we could save posts as drafts. For example I might be making a long post and have to go somewhere, I can just save it as a draft.

I wouldn't need to create a file on my computer of e-mail, and it will be easier to just do it on the forums because of all the buttons.
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline Keiro Dreamwalker

• An PuisĂ­n FaolchĂș
  • Pope
Re: Re: Saving messages as drafts.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 08:41:54 am »
I'm not sure if we have this ability, but I think it would be nice if we could save posts as drafts. For example I might be making a long post and have to go somewhere, I can just save it as a draft.

I wouldn't need to create a file on my computer of e-mail, and it will be easier to just do it on the forums because of all the buttons.

Nope. I'll look into it, however.
You have made a place in my heart where I thought there was no room for anything else. You have made flowers grow where I cultivated dust and stones. Remember this, on this journey you insist on making. If you die, I will not survive you long. Dovie'andi se tovya sagain!

People so seldom say "I love you". And then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, only that I wish you didn't have to.