Author Topic: Rick Santorum: "McCain Doesn't Understand How Enhanced Interrogation Works"  (Read 5823 times)

Offline DiscoBerry

• The Beast
    • Has the Hadron Collider Destroyed the Earth Yet?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o2zb9F16mk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o2zb9F16mk</a>

Speaks for itself.  Also, proves that torture had nothing to do with Bin Laden death. 

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
"Rick Santorum says John McCain does not understand torture the way that Rick Santorum does."

Well if McCain has been in the victim of torture and he does not understand torture "the same way" as Santorum does this leads to an obvious conclusion. Santorum is an experienced torturer.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline DiscoBerry

• The Beast
    • Has the Hadron Collider Destroyed the Earth Yet?
"Rick Santorum says John McCain does not understand torture the way that Rick Santorum does."

Well if McCain has been in the victim of torture and he does not understand torture "the same way" as Santorum does this leads to an obvious conclusion. Santorum is an experienced torturer.

You just made me nearly choke on a Starburst.  I think we should run with that idea and say it's proof that he is Opus Dei, (secretly of course) and that he is a Roman Manchurian Candidate.  And gets some payback to the Obama is a secret Muslim types. 

Offline booley

• Pope
  • Grand High Viceroy of the Eastern Expanses
And so santorum goes from bigot and  joke to outright horrible excuse for a human being.

The cycle is complete.

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.”
The Doctor

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
Methinks Santorum needs some time on the rack.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Smurfette Principle

• Will Blind You With Library Science!
  • The Beast
  • Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.
I am absolutely dumbfounded. How the hell can he even remotely consider saying that? I don't like McCain, but I respect him for the things he has done, and I absolutely respect him for staying in Vietnam to suffer torture instead of using his dad to get him out.

And I cannot understand how Rick Santorum can say with a straight face that John McCain, the man who was a POW for five and a half years, the man who can't raise his arms over his shoulders because they were broken and dislocated so many times, the man who signed a propaganda confession because he couldn't stand the pain anymore, doesn't understand what torture does to a person.

Offline clockworkgirl21

• Day In, Day Out. All the Time. Work, Work, Work
  • The Beast
I knew John McCain was a POW and was tortured, but I didn't know much about it. Wikipedia had this to say:

John McCain's capture and subsequent imprisonment began on October 26, 1967. He was flying his 23rd bombing mission over North Vietnam when his A-4E Skyhawk was shot down by a missile over Hanoi.[33][34] McCain fractured both arms and a leg ejecting from the aircraft,[35] and nearly drowned when he parachuted into Truc Bach Lake.[33] Some North Vietnamese pulled him ashore, then others crushed his shoulder with a rifle butt and bayoneted him.[33] McCain was then transported to Hanoi's main Hoa Lo Prison, nicknamed the "Hanoi Hilton".[34]

Although McCain was badly wounded, his captors refused to treat his injuries, beating and interrogating him to get information; he was given medical care only when the North Vietnamese discovered that his father was a top admiral.[36] His status as a prisoner of war (POW) made the front pages of major newspapers.[37][38]

McCain spent six weeks in the hospital while receiving marginal care.[33] By then having lost 50 pounds (23 kg), in a chest cast, and with his hair turned white,[33] McCain was sent to a different camp on the outskirts of Hanoi[39] in December 1967, into a cell with two other Americans who did not expect him to live a week.[40] In March 1968, McCain was put into solitary confinement, where he would remain for two years.

That doesn't sound too bad, does it, Santorum?

Offline Smilodon

• Warrior of Perim
  • Bishop
Quote from: Rick Santorum
McCain Doesn't Understand How Enhanced Interrogation Works.

And Rick Santorum doesn't understand what Newspeak is supposed to do.

Offline Old Viking

• The Beast
  • Occasionally peevish
Ask a question on any subject and Santorum will have a stomach-turning answer.
I am an old man, and I've seen many problems, most of which never happened.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
......Wow Santorum....just wow.

Ironbite-that's insane but then again...

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
McCain's law: Never parachute into an area you have just bombed.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 07:08:12 pm by Lt. Fred »
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Lithp

• Official FSTDT Spokesman
  • The Beast
I feel bad, but I found that funny.

Respect for McCain went way up.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
I will respect him for his service and what he went through, but I cannot respect him for allowing the republicans to saddle him with Palin, nor his actions in abusing the filibuster.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
Yes Rick.  You know what torture is while a tortured POW does not.  T_T
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
Yes Rick.  You know what torture is while a tortured POW does not.  T_T

Makes sense. While other vets were fighting in Vietnam, McCain spent most of his time at the Hilton. Lazy bastard!
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.