Author Topic: Info center  (Read 5494 times)

Offline Shano

• Bishop
  • Trust me, I am a doctor.
Info center
« on: January 08, 2012, 04:33:26 pm »
On the older forums we had more things available in the info center. For example who has birthday and statistics on the visitors to the forum in the last 24 hours. I personally was very fond of those. Can we have them back? :)
The unbreakable wall

Offline Keiro Dreamwalker

• An Puisín Faolchú
  • Pope
Re: Info center
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 04:28:59 am »
... I have not responded because I could not find a way to say this in a nice way:

If you look, the info is available exactly as you describe. Birthdays will show up there when they're coming up.

And so on and so on.
You have made a place in my heart where I thought there was no room for anything else. You have made flowers grow where I cultivated dust and stones. Remember this, on this journey you insist on making. If you die, I will not survive you long. Dovie'andi se tovya sagain!

People so seldom say "I love you". And then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, only that I wish you didn't have to.

Offline Oriet

• Homo sapiens scientia
  • Bishop
  • Disabled Vet MtF Polyamorous Atheist Auspie
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 10:05:41 am »
It's actually not exactly as described. It shows who's been on in the last 15 minutes, but not a separate list of who's been on in the last 24 hours, but otherwise yeah, it's all there.
The Rules, get to know them.

Offline Shano

• Bishop
  • Trust me, I am a doctor.
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2012, 09:06:48 pm »
Indeed, what I was refering to was the number of guests in the last 24 hours. It personally gives me an idea how popular the site is. At the moment the only stat fore guests is how many are currently online and that's not helpful at all - to me at least.
The unbreakable wall

Offline Keiro Dreamwalker

• An Puisín Faolchú
  • Pope
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 02:47:26 pm »
Working on it... I'm having to play with the variables that control this specific thing. I've yet to learn how it actually works.

Well... I understand how it works to a degree, but I'm not getting /what/ variables need to be changed safely to show past 24 hours instead of past 15 minutes.
You have made a place in my heart where I thought there was no room for anything else. You have made flowers grow where I cultivated dust and stones. Remember this, on this journey you insist on making. If you die, I will not survive you long. Dovie'andi se tovya sagain!

People so seldom say "I love you". And then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, only that I wish you didn't have to.