Author Topic: Auto-Merging Double Posts.  (Read 3177 times)

Art Vandelay

Auto-Merging Double Posts.
« on: July 31, 2012, 07:57:58 am »
Sorry if this was suggested already, but would this be at all possible? On another forum I frequent, if you double-post, your second post is automatically added to your first. It makes threads look a lot cleaner and it's rather convenient for those times when you want to add a little something more to a post you just made. Would it be viable to implement it here?

Offline Keiro Dreamwalker

• An PuisĂ­n FaolchĂș
  • Pope
Re: Auto-Merging Double Posts.
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 08:41:14 am »
Sorry if this was suggested already, but would this be at all possible? On another forum I frequent, if you double-post, your second post is automatically added to your first. It makes threads look a lot cleaner and it's rather convenient for those times when you want to add a little something more to a post you just made. Would it be viable to implement it here?

No, but it's trivial to delete your own post and edit your first post.
You have made a place in my heart where I thought there was no room for anything else. You have made flowers grow where I cultivated dust and stones. Remember this, on this journey you insist on making. If you die, I will not survive you long. Dovie'andi se tovya sagain!

People so seldom say "I love you". And then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, only that I wish you didn't have to.