Author Topic: Malaysian parents warned of gay 'symptoms'  (Read 5033 times)

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
Re: Malaysian parents warned of gay 'symptoms'
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2012, 07:27:38 am »
The Malaysian government is going to absolutely shit itself when it figures out that bisexuals exist.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline armandtanzarian

• God
  • Sad tropical monkey
    • My band's music
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2012, 08:36:35 am »
Good to know, at least here in the capital of Kuala Lumpur, us liberal Malaysians are not happy with the guidelines. And we protest it the best way we know how... FOOD!

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2012/9/17/nation/12039803&sec=nation
A briyani shop here poked fun at the purported guidelines to spot gays and lesbians for schoolchildren by giving away free meals to men wearing tight-fitting V-neck T-shirts and carrying sling bags.

What started off as a pub conversation quickly set siblings and owners Herukh and Kubhaer T. Jeswant of the Fierce Curry House in Bangsar Utama to add some fun to their business and celebrate the diversity of their patrons.

“When the guidelines came out, we thought it was ridiculous.

“But instead of joining in the fray to condemn it, we thought it would be an interesting concept to give out free briyani meals to the first 15 men who walk in with a V-neck and a man-bag,” said Herukh, who publicised his offer on Facebook.

October 1 is supposed to be "National V-neck day"... Unfortunately its a weekday and I don't have V-necks. Wear some and post it up for us will ya?

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2012, 08:37:44 am »
Yeah.  Honestly same thing to a lesser extent with Indonesia I wouldn't count on it hitting the capital.

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2012, 11:00:18 pm »
The Malaysian government is going to absolutely shit itself when it figures out that bisexuals exist.

Watch out for guys that are kind of muscular and wear shirts with rounded points for collars.
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."