Author Topic: Congressman who used to be an English teacher Marks GOP Memo with red marker.  (Read 1075 times)

Offline Id82

• The Beast
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
That was amazing. I think all Congressmen should be forced to be able to at least pass a competency test, so as to prove they can do the job.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
  • Saw the ME3 endings, got turned into a husk. :(-
That was amazing. I think all Congressmen should be forced to be able to at least pass a competency test, so as to prove they can do the job.
That and a psychological evaluation.
Despite knowing about indoctrination I thought it was a good idea to put a human Reaper near my office. Now I am a sentient husk :(.

*RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR* *SCREECH* *smokes*

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
I love that man.
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
I just assumed that he had marked spelling errors or something like that but it turned out to be even better.

I love this! Marking all the lies and poor arguments like that really does highlight how flimsy the GOP argument really was.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!