Author Topic: History of FSTDT  (Read 6450 times)

Offline rosenewock21

• The Snuffleupagus of the Satanic Sesame Street
  • God
  • Holder of the sleepy time rag
History of FSTDT
« on: January 27, 2012, 06:26:44 pm »
Someone should type up a History of FSTDT like it's a religious text and then link it on the mainpage.
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

Distind

Re: History of FSTDT
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 03:31:45 pm »
Someone should type up a History of FSTDT like it's a religious text and then link it on the mainpage.
I'm putting far to much thought into this, but I may write down the history of the site as I know it as there are fewer and fewer around who know much about it beyond my tenure as admin.

Offline m52nickerson

• Polish Viking
  • The Beast
  • Winning by flying omoplata!
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 03:40:48 pm »
I can help, been around since the Yahweh days.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. ~Macbeth

Offline Yla

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 10:44:25 am »
There kind of is already a simple one on tvtropes. May be used as a starting point.
That said, I've stopped trying to anticipate what people around here want a while ago, I've found it makes things smoother.
For I was an hungred, and ye told me to pull myself up by my bootstraps: I was thirsty, and ye demanded payment for the privilege of thine urine: I was a stranger, and ye deported me: naked, and ye arrested me for indecency.

Offline Sandafluffoid

• Bishop
  • Defective Detective
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2012, 12:00:39 pm »
Man, that'd be fun. Though I can only think of three or four major events since I have been here, and that's been for the best part of Distind's Reign
Oh look it's me.