General Category > Forum Games

Make your own conspiracy theory.

(1/4) > >>

Second Coming of Madman:
Because this thread needs to be made so I don't go mad out of creativity.

Don't you know, that since the dawn of time, mankind has been controlled by a cabal of wolves hell-bent on revenge for a stolen piece of steak? I know because the Ascended Masters came down to my house to smoke a couple of joints.

rookie:
I'm convinced Dave Grohl is working for the NWO. He's been racking up favors for years. For decades. Just playing with, and recruiting.  He's played with everyone from Paul McCartney to Norah Jones to Joe Walsh to, well let's say the list of people he hasn't jammed with is smaller than those he has. Anyways, he's almost ready to lead the propaganda campaign. Specifically from music. All kinds of music. Ya see, from McCartney he learned second hand how to use music to control people, like the Beatles did with the hippies. Grohl had started back in his Nirvana days. And Cobain started to piece it together.  Think about it.

Second Coming of Madman:
Monopoly is actually a business plot.

ironbite:
I am a 4.6 billion year old spirit who's been trapped on this world in order to keep 3 chaos spirits under control.

Sigmaleph:
Most modern conspiracy theories were created by the Illuminati to make any theory involving a shadowy cabal controlling the world seem stupid by association.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version