Author Topic: Is there a way to search for the posts of deleted members?  (Read 4269 times)

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
Is there a way to search for the posts of deleted members?
« on: June 21, 2016, 08:34:38 pm »
I was thinking it would be good to be able to search for posts from people whose accounts have been deleted. Do we already have this function?

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
Re: Is there a way to search for the posts of deleted members?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 08:44:14 pm »
I was thinking it would be good to be able to search for posts from people whose accounts have been deleted. Do we already have this function?

You could search the person's name, or if you're looking for a specific post, you can type in a term or two you recall from it. Though, that might only work if someone said the poster's name or quoted the poster. But, in the top right-hand corner of the page is a search bar. However, if you're in a sub-forum, it will only search that sub-forum. So, if you want to search the whole board, then you must do so from the main forum page.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 09:43:54 pm »

I've tested using the search function using a deleted user's name and it worked.
Σא

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 09:45:34 pm »
Thanks Queen and Sigma