Author Topic: Another Royce E. Van Blaricome Bannination  (Read 4772 times)

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
Another Royce E. Van Blaricome Bannination
« on: July 03, 2017, 09:18:35 am »
This is an old story , but I just stumbled on. I wanted to share it because it's still hilarious. Royce got banhammered from Charisma Media for, basically, what you'd expect. He then gets banned across multiple Disqus sites. He keeps saying he has no idea why!

https://getsatisfaction.com/strang/topics/disqus-ban-from-charisma-moderator?page=1#reply_16772783

« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 09:21:18 am by Ambulance Chaser »

Offline BobRumba

• God
Re: Another Royce E. Van Blaricome Bannination
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 09:28:10 am »
Wow.  That IS hilarious.  It's funny that he thinks he is justified in being rude to people as long as he's rude using the words of scripture. THEN it's ok apparently.

Have you seen his Twitter and Facebook accounts?
Banana Monster ne répond plus!

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 09:48:05 am »
Wow.  That IS hilarious.  It's funny that he thinks he is justified in being rude to people as long as he's rude using the words of scripture. THEN it's ok apparently.

Have you seen his Twitter and Facebook accounts?

Yes, when he's not being banned from those too :)

"79% of respondents think that the Founding Fathers would not be proud of the country today! You can count me soundly in the NO category!"

Hey, what do you know? I finally found something I agree with Royce about. The Founding Fathers probably WOULDN'T be happy with the country today. What with black people running corporations and voting, women wearing pants and having opinions...

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 10:39:34 am »
My favorite part is how at one point he blames the "trolls" (meaning people like us, I assume) for goading him into making such comments.   LOL

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2017, 10:40:38 am »
Is it a surprise to anyone that he appears to have been kicked out of the military, and is a hunter?  His Facebook feed shows lots of picture of him playing in his camo outfit and shooting defenseless animals.

This is EXACTLY the kind of guy you expect to read about in the newspaper in the morning when you have your coffee about a guy who took an automatic rifle up to the bell tower and started randomly shooting people.

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2017, 01:35:06 pm »
I know what you mean about most of that stuff, but where did you see he might have been kicked out of the military?

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2017, 02:13:03 pm »
I am positive I didn't imagine it, maybe I assumed it from his FB profile which listed it as a former career...but it seems to me he made reference to it himself once.  Don't quote me on that one...we will leave it as an unconfirmed rumor :)

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2017, 06:34:54 pm »
The Founding Fathers probably WOULDN'T be happy with the country today. What with black people running corporations and voting, women wearing pants and having opinions...

Somehow I don't see Grace and Benjamin Franklin agreeing on much.
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2017, 08:07:33 pm »
My mistake.  Royce is a "retired Navy & Eagle scout".

But he IS divorced.

Offline Sharon_at_home

• Apprentice
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2017, 10:08:20 pm »
Find out if his divorce was for fornication and on whose side and you will have him hands down LOL!!
The Word of God is Truth; if it is not in the Word of God, it is not Truth.
The Gospel is the instructions to be a better Christian and to become more like Christ. This will show our good works, and show a light that will give Glory to God.

Walk daily with the Lord and learn his ways.

We walk by faith, and not by sight.

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
Royce Has Come Back to Haunt Me
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2017, 02:08:55 pm »
Royce found me again this past week on the Washington Times. He's the same as ever: Aggressively stupid and stubbornly insistent on staying that way.

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2017, 02:20:33 pm »
Just a quick bit of background to what we're discussing here:

Proving a source is "biased" is not an argument. It establishes literally nothing. Everyone is biased in some sense. Biased sources can be absolutely accurate. Unbiased sources can be totally wrong. "Bias" is not a determinitive factor of anything.

Proving that a source is "unreliable" is a slightly better argument, but still not really a good one. You may be able to cast doubt on what a source is saying by proving that they often say things that can't be trusted. But so what? We're not discussing the reliability of the source in general. We're discussing ONE article written by a source. This is the equivalent of a Irish person announcing, "I'm Jewish," and you responding, "Nope. I don't believe you. Most Irish people are Christian. Therefore you're Christian."

The best way to refute a statement is to ignore who the source is, and focus on what they're saying. This is hard. It's time-consuming. It takes work. It is also beyond Royce's mental capabilities and emotional intelligence level, so he prefers to dash off a hasty, "Haha, your source is unreliable!" rather than actually saying something of substance, then pat himself on the back for being so brilliant. (As the icing on the cake, I should also point out that he doesn't even do that very successfully, since merely announcing something, without any type of documentation, proof, or evidence, is hardly a successful refutation of a source's credibility.)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2017, 03:10:34 pm »
................................what in the fuck did I just read and why do I feel dumber for reading it?

Ironbite-someone help me out.

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2017, 04:28:43 pm »
................................what in the fuck did I just read and why do I feel dumber for reading it?

Ironbite-someone help me out.

Several posters on CNN, many of whom have been banned, hold strange views on how our court system is supposed to work. For many moons, Ambulance Chaser has fought the multi-head dragon with facts, dry wit, and sarcasm. Yet the beast continues, the current form is a TruthvLies commenter That KingOfRhye and I have been engaging.

Of course this alternate view of our legal system centers around being over-reaching, tyrannical, legislating, and activist whenever a verdict is not to their liking. Which these days is fairly often. In their view the 9th Court is always wrong, and what do you expect it is in California. The nation, na the world is doomed. Doomed I tell you, DOOMED.

Anyway, this Royce fellow likes to follow Ambulance around to pontificate on everything except the facts.

And of course FSTDT is the epicenter of our plotting to destroy everything that is wholesome. (Hence, see my signature.)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 04:32:25 pm by Bob J. »
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2017, 09:13:26 pm »
Ambulance Chaser, do you have a link to this discussion?