Rubbish > Preaching and Worship

Where can I find legal chemical castration drugs

(1/11) > >>

Jacob Harrison:
Hello. As we all know that due the horrible sexual revolution, people are no longer saving sex till marriage for it’s biological purpose of procreating  and people are holding back marriage into their 30s instead of marrying in their 20s. That really depresses me because when I am in my 30s, it will be rare to find a women in her 30s that is still a virgin. People today don’t understand that sex with virgins are the best sex because it is more personal and special. It means that your genitals are the only genitals that have ever touched your partners. It would also be a bad influence on my children if my wife ever tells them about it. They could easily use her sexual degeneracy as an excuse to have sex before marriage themselves. Which means that it is better for me to not procreate at all so that I do not produce such sinful offspring that are going to hell.

This means that my heterosexual hormones do not serve any purposes. I have done a great job at repressing myself when I’m AWAKE. However because of anxiety disorder, at least once a week I have nightmares of getting molested or raped by females. Then I wake up in terror with semen in my bed.

I am sick and tired of these nightmares. So do any of you know where I can buy chemical castration drugs to make me asexual since the chances of finding a virgin wife is so low.

Art Vandelay:
The vast majority of hormones that give you your sex drive and make your dick and balls do its thing are produced in the testicles. So to answer your question, a sharp pair of gardening shears and a nice, big, thick piece of leather to bite down on should do the trick. You might also want to keep a lighter on hand to cauterise everything.

Jacob Harrison:

--- Quote from: Art Vandelay on May 10, 2018, 10:00:34 pm ---The vast majority of hormones that give you your sex drive and make your dick and balls do its thing are produced in the testicles. So to answer your question, a sharp pair of gardening shears and a nice, big, thick piece of leather to bite down on should do the trick. You might also want to keep a lighter on hand to cauterise everything.

--- End quote ---

The problem is that when I turned 18, I signed an agreement to have my medical knowledge shared with my parents. So if my doctor notices in my next checkup that I am missing testicles, then my parents would find out. While my dad taught me to sexually repress myself, he is still idealistic and thinks that I can meet my future wife in college which I am a freshman in. Therefore both of my parents would not be happy if they learn I castrated myself.

However if I give you a location on google maps in an area of the woods I take walks in, you can dress in some disguise, maybe as a clown like Pennywise, and attack me, doing those things to me. Then you can drive away from the scene, and it will be on the news that a phyco attacked me, and cut off my testes. However since you will be masked and don’t live nearby, you will never be found and caught by the authorities. In return for this, I will do anything to owe you my gratitude. I will delete this comment after you agree to do so that nobody finds out what really happened.

Art Vandelay:
I'm in.

Jacob Harrison:

--- Quote from: Art Vandelay on May 10, 2018, 10:56:11 pm ---I'm in.

--- End quote ---

Ok I will send you a pm on the location I will be at. We can arrange a date depending on where you live in America and how long it takes to drive to where I am.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version