Author Topic: HBD  (Read 16436 times)

Offline Souriquois

• Apprentice
  • Laurentian Elite
    • Playing the Race Card
Re: HBD
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2016, 11:58:23 am »
Not a single citation in his entire high IQ rant, quelle surprise.

Nope. Because all science sources would be liberal biased, of course
Let us overthrow the totems, break the taboos. Or better, let us consider them cancelled. Coldly, let us be intelligent. - Pierre Elliott Trudeau

If you're not uncomfortable, you're not growing - Thomas J. Watson

The best defense against bullshit is vigilance, so if you smell something say something - Jon Stewart

Offline Delirium

• Bishop
  • "i choose my own way to burn." - sophie scholl
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2016, 12:02:34 pm »
Today in HBD craziness from my favourite Swede on these forums:

Should women be able to vote?

Or should we ban progressives, multiculturalists and Muslims from voting?

Swedes tend to be overrepresented in HBD btw.

Well, scientific racism started in Sweden.

This makes the alt-right obsession with Sweden being "cucked" even more hilariously pathetic.

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
  • Inter faeces et urinam nascimur
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2016, 04:15:52 pm »
leftism "goes against nature" because it allows the "genetically inferior" to survive, hence it is evil

Well, claims to at least.

In reality you need the massive diebacks due to hilariously retarded agricultural policy to thin out the horde of proles.  Luckily leftist governments have that shit down to an art.

"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."

Offline Souriquois

• Apprentice
  • Laurentian Elite
    • Playing the Race Card
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2016, 05:02:06 pm »

This makes the alt-right obsession with Sweden being "cucked" even more hilariously pathetic.

The alt right has moved onto Canada now.

http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2016/04/13/youve-heard-of-cuckservatives-make-way-for-cucknadians/

Well, if my country pisses off the alt right, it means we are doing something right.
Let us overthrow the totems, break the taboos. Or better, let us consider them cancelled. Coldly, let us be intelligent. - Pierre Elliott Trudeau

The best defense against bullshit is vigilance, so if you smell something say something - Jon Stewart

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2016, 05:33:38 pm »
leftism "goes against nature" because it allows the "genetically inferior" to survive, hence it is evil

In reality you need the massive diebacks due to hilariously retarded agricultural policy to thin out the horde of proles.  Luckily leftist governments have that shit down to an art.
A proponent of eugenics getting all misty eyed at murderous policies huh?

*cough*
Because 'murica gave up on the eugenics thing after Hitler made it unpopular in the 40s and now your family trees look more like spiderwebs.

No, no-only kill the disabled peasants for our Tory contrarian, the able bodied among them could pilot his rickshaw!

Why am I not surprised to see you in a "human biodiversity" thread?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 05:47:45 pm by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2016, 02:15:19 am »

A proponent of eugenics getting all misty eyed at murderous policies huh?

*cough*
Because 'murica gave up on the eugenics thing after Hitler made it unpopular in the 40s and now your family trees look more like spiderwebs.

No, no-only kill the disabled peasants for our Tory contrarian, the able bodied among them could pilot his rickshaw!

Why am I not surprised to see you in a "human biodiversity" thread?

Let me guess, you think the haemophilia and extra digits you got from all four of your great grandparents are a feature rather than a bug eh?

Criticism of incest really seems to get to you lol.

"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2016, 02:33:58 am »
MOD WARNING: Contrarian, either you change the tone of your comments OR you keep all your comments in the Flame & Burn section. Failure to comply will result in further action.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2016, 04:28:10 am »
In fairness Askold, I baited him by bringing up his support for eugenics. However obnoxious his views I should keep that sort of thing constrained to F&B myself.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 04:34:28 am by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline Souriquois

• Apprentice
  • Laurentian Elite
    • Playing the Race Card
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2016, 12:16:07 pm »
I am not disapproving of eugenics. It just historically went after the wrong people.

There are some people who just, for the better of society, need to be shot.

With the rise of Donald Trump, Americans are fortunate enough to have large groups of these types of people in the same place. I say chain the doors shut to the building  when a Trump rally is happening and light it on fire.

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2016, 05:11:52 pm »
I am not disapproving of eugenics. It just historically went after the wrong people.

Eugenics got off to a daft and primitive start, which has kind of fucked the entire concept.

A simple process of embryonic screening could do away with heritable diseases within a generation.  All that euthanising the handicapped and sterilising unwed mothers stuff you 'merkins copied off the Nazis before your unfashionably late entry into the war was just unnecessary.

Doesn't stop most of your population basically being rejected extras from Deliverance, mind...

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2016, 07:21:05 pm »
Firstly, citation needed. Secondly it requires the cooperation of all adults with heritable diseases-to say nothing of teens and accidental pregnancies. The whole plan falls down unless you can enforce abortions and/ or sterilizations on those you deem "unfit". Good luck.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 05:54:00 am by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline Souriquois

• Apprentice
  • Laurentian Elite
    • Playing the Race Card
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2016, 01:35:29 am »

Eugenics got off to a daft and primitive start, which has kind of fucked the entire concept.

A simple process of embryonic screening could do away with heritable diseases within a generation.  All that euthanising the handicapped and sterilising unwed mothers stuff you 'merkins copied off the Nazis before your unfashionably late entry into the war was just unnecessary.

Doesn't stop most of your population basically being rejected extras from Deliverance, mind...

I am not American.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2016, 11:01:57 am »

...and the moment they find genetic correlates with things that are not, in fact, diseases, but still socially undesirable? Or are you going to argue that 21st century society is so enlightened we could never do something stupid with that? Because I think that goes against your shtick.
Σא

Offline Souriquois

• Apprentice
  • Laurentian Elite
    • Playing the Race Card
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2016, 12:38:58 pm »

...and the moment they find genetic correlates with things that are not, in fact, diseases, but still socially undesirable? Or are you going to argue that 21st century society is so enlightened we could never do something stupid with that? Because I think that goes against your shtick.

Exactly. I posted quotes from an HBD forum where they were discussing whether women should be allowed to vote (really). The justification for "no" is women tend to vote for "leftist" parties (should be noted, anything left of right-wing nutjob is a leftist).

Geneticists have found a gene that predicts somebody's political orientation more accurately then the orientation of one's parents. I wouldn"t put it past the far-right to use eugenics against carriers of the gene.

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2016, 12:59:20 pm »
Geneticists have found a gene that predicts somebody's political orientation more accurately then the orientation of one's parents.

The threshold for accuracy in pop science is depressingly low; "Scientists find a gene for X" headlines even moreso.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.