Author Topic: Black Teens charged with gathering while black  (Read 3942 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Black Teens charged with gathering while black
« on: June 09, 2015, 04:51:44 pm »
Got your attention?  GOOD!

So over the weekend, a little town in Texas has reached the national stage when a bunch of good ol' boys in blue were called in by a pair of racist white women who didn't like the fact that a black neighbor of their's had held an end of year pool party for all her friends.  Apparently words were exchanged and the white women attack the black girl.  Then the white ladies called the cops.  And well.....this happened.

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/07/texas-pool-party_n_7530502.html?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067

WASHINGTON -- When Miles Jai Thomas arrived at a party at the Craig Ranch North Community Pool in McKinney, Texas, on Friday night, he said the pool was open to everyone who'd been invited -- until a security guard showed up and removed black partygoers from the area.

“Then he started making up rules to keep us out,” Thomas, 15, told The Huffington Post.

A white woman at the pool started making racist comments, Thomas said, such as telling black teens at the party to get used to the bars outside the pool because that’s all they were going to see.

Grace Stone, 14, who is white, told BuzzFeed News that she and friends objected to an adult woman making racist comments to other teens at the party and that the woman turned violent.

Oh but it gets better.

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/08/brandon-brooks-pool-party_n_7538140.html

The Texas pool party where a police officer pinned a screaming teenaged girl to the ground and pointed his pistol at others might have escaped notice if not for Brandon Brooks.

Brooks, 15, filmed roughly seven minutes of the melee. His video has gone viral and prompted calls to fire the McKinney police officer seen in the video. The officer, Cpl. Eric Casebolt, a 10-year department veteran, has been placed on administrative leave during the investigation, according to police.

"When he pulled his gun, my heart dropped," Brooks told NewsFix. "As soon as he pulled out his gun, I thought he was gonna shoot that kid. That was very scary."

Brooks described the pool party at the Craig Ranch North Community as an end-of-the-school-year gathering a classmate invited him to via Twitter.

After a pool security guard gave Brooks and his friends a hard time about being there, the teen said he went to the bathroom and was prepared to pack his belongings. A friend told him there was a fight outside, but it was over by the time Brooks got there.

"The parents immediately started yelling, 'You need more cops!'" Brooks said. "The fight was between a mom and girl -- which had nothing to do with all those other kids she apparently needed more cops for."

Brooks called the scene "out of control." He said Casebolt grew angry after he tripped chasing a group of teens he had told to sit down.

"He was going crazy, putting people in handcuffs, swinging them to the ground," Brooks said.

As other teens at the pool party have said, Brooks said he felt racism was involved.

So a 10 year veteran of the force trips over his own two feet, gets angry as the black kids are laughing at him, and decides to do what any good KKK member would do, starts swinging his dick around.  And by that, he grabs a 14 year old girl by her hair and starts hauling her around like a sack of grain.  Eventually pinning her to the ground with his knee at the back of her neck.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3115231/Dajerria-Becton-15-recalls-moment-McKinney-Police-Corporal-Eric-Casebolt-bodyslammed-ground-Texas-pool-party.html

A 15-year-old girl has recounted the terrifying moment a veteran police officer grabbed her and bodyslammed her to the ground as she attended a pool party in Texas with friends.
Dajerria Becton was only wearing a bikini when McKinney Police Corporal Eric Casebolt grabbed her and pinned her down on Friday evening - in a startling incident caught on camera.
Casebolt had arrived at the pool following reports of an argument and the teen, who said she was an invited guest, recalled how he told her and her friends to keep walking.
'I'm guessing he thought we were saying rude stuff to him,' she told Fox4.

Tired yet?  Well thank god Faux Noise has you covered.  Because good ol' Megyn Kelly, the woman they send in when they need the tough questions not even thought of, had some awesomely stupid shit to say.

Source: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/megyn-kelly-teen-texas-pool-no-saint?utm_content=bufferc9c20&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Fox News host Megyn Kelly on Monday said that while the white Texas police officer who threw a black, teenage girl to the ground on Friday was "brutal," she said that the girl was not properly following the officer's orders.

McKinney police police corporal Eric Casebolt was placed on administrative leave this weekend after a video showed him throwing a teenage girl, Dajerria Becton, to the ground and drawing his weapon to chase other pool party attendees. Police said officers were responding to a "disturbance" at a community pool in McKinney, Texas.

"I’m sure he didn’t know she was 14 at the time," Kelly said on Monday night during "The Kelly File." "Maybe he did, we can’t assume it. But now we know, and she looked like a young woman. It’s brutal."

"And now people have made this into a race thing. Are we there yet?" Kelly asked one of her guests, radio host Richard Fowler.

"Race aside, Megyn, I think to watch a woman being handled like that by a guy who’s two times her size made me totally sick to my stomach," Fowler said.

The bolded part is what really makes me rage.  She looked like a young woman.  Have black women been so sexualized that a girl, who is clearly a child calling for her momma like that, is a "young woman"?  Really Megyn?  REALLY!?

Ironbite-shut the fuck up and go sit down you ignorant bitch.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
Re: Black Teens charged with gathering while black
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 07:41:32 pm »
Well, at least nobody died.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 08:13:41 pm »
And ain't that a sad fucking thing to say.

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 08:14:50 pm »
Well, at least nobody died.

It's a sad state of affairs when that's the best anyone can think to say about the whole mess.
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2015, 08:25:05 pm »
Good.  Now bring him up on assault charges and everything's gravy.

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2015, 08:30:06 pm »
Good.  Now bring him up on assault charges and everything's gravy.

No, CONVICT him on the assault charges, with an actual punishment rather than a slap on the wrist, and everything will be gravy.
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2015, 07:43:37 am »

The kid in the dark blue shirt was playing a dangerous game. You don't "pretend" to draw a gun near a police officer or a soldier. I can see that the officer in question did some other questionable stuff but I don't blame him for drawing his gun when he did so.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2015, 09:18:42 am »
Another interpretation: In the first and second picture, The Guy is getting into position to see clearly what the officer is doing to a girl sitting on the ground in a bright neon pink/orange bikini. In the second and third photo, another girl, who is standing, in the grey and white shirt, is whacking The Guy in the butt with her aqua blue towel and he's reacting by reaching around to his butt area to grab and stop the towel from stinging his nads again. Note also in the photos that the large dude in a beige t shirt is moving to straddle the sitting girl in pink bikini, finally A-framing her head and shoulders with his thighs...and nads likely resting on her head. I'm trying to be humorous btw, but I think the pics have a wealth of displayed behaviors depicted in them, and that the people are all reacting to escalating tensions in very individual ways.

When I saw the video clip, short version just prior to and after the cop drew his weapon...and ran around like an untrained and enraged collie chasing panicky sheep, it just struck me as another example of why we train our police wrong. The "Take Command" approach using command voice (loud drill sergeant voice) just escalates tensions and transforms a group of annoyed civilians to scared and angry and unpredictable, and the cops themselves are affected by that panic, too. Hence so many shooting incidents.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 09:31:27 am by mellenORL »
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2015, 01:26:05 pm »
I saw what those two broads who started this looked like. Two fugly, inbred white trailer trash! They look like they should be floating about Battersea Power Station! Roger Waters probably wrote about them (The "third one" was probably busy attending the Klan rally).

I'M SICK OF THIS! TIME FOR THE GOOD COPS TO GROW A BACKBONE! TIME FOR AMERICANS TO RAISE HELL AND DEMAND THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!

How much more do people have to protest? Numerous protests and no change!

Perhaps white allies need to join the protests in vast droves! We need multitudes of white voices speaking from the rooftops! The guy who filmed this mess is a start. If America and American Law Enforcement see that most whites think this is bullshit that needs to stop.....maybe they'll finally listen! Sadly, this sounds like a situation where sympathetic folks from the "privileged" demographic have to get involved to get reform done!

When whites fear blacks, they're really fearing themselves....All humans are Africans! Our species is native to central Africa! WE ARE ALL BLACK PEOPLE! Black is the original default appearance of Homo Sapiens Sapiens.....everything else is just mutations.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 01:36:22 pm by Barbarella »

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2015, 04:00:23 am »
Complete shit Askold. Do we really need to be apologists for criminals like this cop?

Sack him.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2015, 04:26:36 am »
The kid in the dark blue shirt was playing a dangerous game. You don't "pretend" to draw a gun near a police officer or a soldier. I can see that the officer in question did some other questionable stuff but I don't blame him for drawing his gun when he did so.
The kid says he was trying to get eye contact with the girl to calm her down and tell her they'll go get her mum. Unfortunately his friend accidentally bumped into him and he lost his balance. When falling forwards he realized that from the cop's point of view it looks like he's starting to charge at him and he leaned backwards but the cop was already pulling his gun. At this point they got scared that the cop is going to shoot them so they ran away.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2015, 04:46:41 am »
The kid says he was trying to get eye contact with the girl to calm her down and tell her they'll go get her mum. Unfortunately his friend accidentally bumped into him and he lost his balance. When falling forwards he realized that from the cop's point of view it looks like he's starting to charge at him and he leaned backwards but the cop was already pulling his gun. At this point they got scared that the cop is going to shoot them so they ran away.

Hmm... That does seem plausible. Well, the cop was using too much force for much of the incident but I still maintain that him drawing the gun wasn't an exaggeration from his point of view even if he was mistaken. The real problem is that he was way too aggressive during the incident which is more likely to escalate things than to calm them down.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2015, 06:39:30 am »
I only have one question about this whole mess.
(click to show/hide)
What the actual fuck?

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2015, 12:52:19 pm »
Combat roll.  Don't you do that in video games?