Rubbish > Preaching and Worship

More proof that Christianity is true.

(1/2) > >>

Jacob Harrison:
This man, who never read the bible or heard about hell, died and saw his friends burning in hell. If this non believer never read the bible, then how did he have a near death experience seeing the biblical description of hell? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RyaJA9wui8

Tolpuddle Martyr:
Popular culture. If the common myth about hell was a wasteland of demon sentient candy he would have hallucinated about being chased by razor toothed candy canes.

Jacob Harrison:

--- Quote from: Tolpuddle Martyr on November 09, 2018, 04:54:24 pm ---Popular culture. If the common myth about hell was a wasteland of demon sentient candy he would have hallucinated about being chased by razor toothed candy canes.

--- End quote ---

He lived before the internet, and grew up in the rural South so if he never read the bible or went to Church, where did he get the descriptions of hell from? And why would an unbeliever like him have a near death experience of seeing his friends in hell, if he didn't believe that hell exists?

KingOfRhye:

--- Quote from: Jacob Harrison on November 09, 2018, 04:00:52 pm ---This man, who never read the bible or heard about hell,

--- End quote ---

oh okay. you live in that Jack Chick universe where somehow we don't know what Christianity is but all it takes is for someone to tell us about it and we're saved?

I mean, seriously.....I live in the USA.  OK, I was once a Christian, but anyway, I think the vast majority of people have heard of the concept of Hell.  Youre just insulting my intelligence now.

KingOfRhye:

--- Quote from: Jacob Harrison on November 09, 2018, 05:21:14 pm ---

He lived before the internet, and grew up in the rural South

--- End quote ---

he grew up in the BIBLE BELT but never heard of the Bible?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version