Author Topic: Incels General Thread  (Read 4231 times)

Offline Art Vandelay

• Greatest Person to Ever Grace this Shitty Forum
  • Kakarot
  • Check Your Privilege
Re: Incels General Thread
« Reply #120 on: October 20, 2018, 01:59:38 am »
For fuck's sake, just get a hooker. It's quicker, cheaper, less risky and doesn't require you to become a horror movie villain. Honestly, these people are a bunch of halfwits.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #121 on: October 20, 2018, 03:37:30 am »
Incel: But I chose my gimmick, weapon, one liners and Final Girl!
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #122 on: October 20, 2018, 04:15:46 am »
Incelt?  As in, you're in a Celt?  Or would that resolve to non-Celt...?  English is fucked.  Especially since a certain bastetbawl team made every daft fuck in my shithole country pronounce the 'C' in Celt as a soft 'C' instead of a hard one like Zeno-sama intended.

Incelt means Involuntary Celt.  Someone who doesn't want to be Celtic but is forced to by their raving psychopathy those damn FEMOIDS and Chads!

Anyway question about legal philosophy or something: Should some people be arrested and imprisoned for life without committing a crime because of what they might do?  Okay that sounds like an obvious no, but here's a strong case for yes:
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/9pdzdj/take_the_adoption_pill/
Conan was an Incelt, that's why he always looks pissed and worships a pointless god like Crom who couldn't give a toss about his worshippers and just sends forth dooms.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #123 on: October 20, 2018, 10:56:41 am »
And Link is still confused because no one has explained what ears have to do with this.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • The Mad Dog of Shimano
    • My Twitter
« Reply #124 on: October 20, 2018, 11:08:06 am »
"Inflammable means flammable?! What a country!"

Exactly.  English is insane.

Incelt?  As in, you're in a Celt?  Or would that resolve to non-Celt...?  English is fucked.  Especially since a certain bastetbawl team made every daft fuck in my shithole country pronounce the 'C' in Celt as a soft 'C' instead of a hard one like Zeno-sama intended.

Incelt means Involuntary Celt.  Someone who doesn't want to be Celtic but is forced to by their raving psychopathy those damn FEMOIDS and Chads!

Anyway question about legal philosophy or something: Should some people be arrested and imprisoned for life without committing a crime because of what they might do?  Okay that sounds like an obvious no, but here's a strong case for yes:
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/9pdzdj/take_the_adoption_pill/

There's reasons why watchlists are a thing.  This is one of those reasons.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• Pope
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #125 on: October 22, 2018, 01:11:19 am »
And Link is still confused because no one has explained what ears have to do with this.

"You see Link, certain ear types make you destined to be an unfuckable beta." - idk Ganondorf, probably

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #126 on: Today at 05:34:19 am »

*vomits violently*