Author Topic: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet  (Read 274152 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet
« Reply #1290 on: May 17, 2018, 10:34:23 am »
I missed it because I don't care but Lana......don't do this again.  Please.

Ironbite-you already got fucking outed don't do this again.

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #1291 on: May 17, 2018, 04:35:04 pm »
AFAIK at least the people calling themselves Antifa in USA haven't killed anyone. Few people have been hit (which is riskier than Hollywood tells you) and they've done some property damage but that's about it. Meanwhile the Neo-Nazis have shot people, driven over people with cars, beaten up people and usually have been the ones to instigate violence.

But my point was that if sending an army to topple a Fascist regime is OK in Lana's books, then why the hell does she complain so much about Nazis getting punched?

Simple. There's a world of difference between toppling a regime you're at war with and attacking people who have committed no crime besides holding distasteful political views. I'm fine with punching Nazis - or even outright killing them - if it's done in self-defense or the defense of others. On the other hand, picking fights with them when they haven't done anything yet makes you the aggressor.

Apart from the violence actually perpetrated by these fucking Nazis, it is important to remember that these fucktards are promoting genocide, not their bullshit white genocide either. Their stated goal is to establish a white ethnostate in the US. How the fuck do you do that without violence and genocide? You can't crackers.

They say 'oh look the other ethnicities will want to move, once the ethnostate is established'. Well that's complete bullshit. If it weren't there would be segregated ethnostates already. Moreover people don't like to move. Even in the shittest of circumstances people stick around. Because its fucking hard to leave your home and your family and all you've worked for.

So no punching a nazi is not responding with violence to their free and open exchange of ideas.

You're correct about the alt-right wanting a white ethnostate in the US, and also right about how establishing one would involve ethnic cleansing (Richard Spencer even admitted as much). Where I think you're wrong is the idea that it justifies unprovoked attacks on them. They are not currently in the process of establishing one, so attacking them is not preventing it from being established.

Even if we accept your premise as true, then by that logic, we should also punch Antifa members, based on this tweet:

This is no different from an alt-right group calling for the removal of certain ethnic groups from "their" city. So shouldn't we punch both alt-right and Antifa?
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #1292 on: May 17, 2018, 04:51:54 pm »
You smug fuck.  Jesus Christ, anyone with access to Wikipedia can figure out the answers to that: the Years of Lead.  The Marxist movement in Italy made a catastrophically destructive ass of themselves and were basically terrorists.  Does the name Dylann Roof ring a bell, you blatantly smug honkie?

Good, now we're getting somewhere! But not quite far enough. What do you know about its influence on the Italian right of the era?

And by the way, I'm only half honkie. And you're the one who got the condescension ball rolling:
If the other half is paragon I guess that's technically true.

Also Fascism was utterly stopped by WWII because Francisco Franco never existed. The glorious allies quashed Fascism and never ever encouraged or tolerated it anywhere ever again.

Who the hell is "General Pinochet?"

Also props on the old GG tactic of MS Paint tweets of dubious authenticity as gotchas.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 05:44:07 am by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1293 on: May 17, 2018, 04:56:21 pm »
Don't forget Salazar.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1294 on: May 17, 2018, 07:50:27 pm »
Slytherin?
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1295 on: May 17, 2018, 08:07:21 pm »
Slytherin?

Fascist dictator of Portugal.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #1296 on: May 17, 2018, 10:22:10 pm »
AFAIK at least the people calling themselves Antifa in USA haven't killed anyone. Few people have been hit (which is riskier than Hollywood tells you) and they've done some property damage but that's about it. Meanwhile the Neo-Nazis have shot people, driven over people with cars, beaten up people and usually have been the ones to instigate violence.

But my point was that if sending an army to topple a Fascist regime is OK in Lana's books, then why the hell does she complain so much about Nazis getting punched?

Simple. There's a world of difference between toppling a regime you're at war with and attacking people who have committed no crime besides holding distasteful political views. I'm fine with punching Nazis - or even outright killing them - if it's done in self-defense or the defense of others. On the other hand, picking fights with them when they haven't done anything yet makes you the aggressor.
  (Bolding mine)

Motherfucker. What do you think. That. Advocating for. The Genocide of. Several. Groups. Of people. And gathering. Like-minded individuals to one's cause. Is?

Hint: It's fucking violence. Or are you saying that if you could go back and kill every member of the Nazi party before they came to power, you wouldn't, because, even though they fully intended to and based themselves on the principles of killing the motherfucking Jewish people (and black people, and disabled people, and gay people, and the Roma, and really, anyone who wasn't a fucking Nazi)? You stop these things early. You don't let them tumble out of fucking control and become a threat that literally the whole world has to unite to defeat.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1297 on: May 18, 2018, 02:35:22 am »
What's that? Is Lana using Alt-right as a source for her claims again?

https://itsgoingdown.org/eugene-alt-right-trolls-behind-boston-antifa-exposed/

Oh wow. Look at that. Your proof that the Big Bad Bully ANTIFA is a meany-meany organization is from a troll account run by (and shared by) Neo-Nazis. Who would have guessed that you do this again?

Oh and the entire "picking fights with Nazis" thingy is more than a little lie because when the Neo-Nazis roll into town they come armed for a fight any most of the fights have been instigated by them. Take a look at the "Unite the Right" rally for example, Nazis came in with guns and clubs and shields and were more than willing to throw the first punch.

And if you think that the only bad thing about Nazis is that they have an unpopular political opinion then you must have closed your eyes on purpose.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #1298 on: May 18, 2018, 03:08:56 am »
I missed it because I don't care but Lana......don't do this again.  Please.

Ironbite-you already got fucking outed don't do this again.

yeah if Para-anal is going to continue to shouldn't he at least maintain plausible deniability.

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #1299 on: May 18, 2018, 11:18:13 am »
What's that? Is Lana using Alt-right as a source for her claims again?

https://itsgoingdown.org/eugene-alt-right-trolls-behind-boston-antifa-exposed/

Oh wow. Look at that. Your proof that the Big Bad Bully ANTIFA is a meany-meany organization is from a troll account run by (and shared by) Neo-Nazis. Who would have guessed that you do this again?

Oh and the entire "picking fights with Nazis" thingy is more than a little lie because when the Neo-Nazis roll into town they come armed for a fight any most of the fights have been instigated by them. Take a look at the "Unite the Right" rally for example, Nazis came in with guns and clubs and shields and were more than willing to throw the first punch.

And if you think that the only bad thing about Nazis is that they have an unpopular political opinion then you must have closed your eyes on purpose.

Three things.

1. Okay, I admit I didn't do the proper research on that. I messed up, and I apologize. However, even acknowledging that Twitter account was a hoax, I have plenty of evidence that Antifa are not our friends. Five words: "liberals get the bullet too."

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw4l2MFHA1g" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw4l2MFHA1g</a>

2. I'd like a source for most of the fights being instigated by the alt-right. It would certainly be in character for them, but a little confirmation would be nice. And even if most of the fights against the alt-right really were started by them, it certainly doesn't justify Antifa attacking people who aren't alt-right.

3. Do you really think me that ignorant? I know that the Nazis would put a bullet in my head if they could get away with it. However, I believe that Antifa is only making things worse, even ignoring the fact that a lot of the time, they attack people who aren't fascist.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 06:34:22 pm by Lana Reverse »
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #1300 on: May 18, 2018, 08:26:35 pm »
I expected to hear the crowd chanting that, instead I got unsourced graffiti with a hammer and sickle that was obviously penned by totally genuine antifas because it looks so antifa-ey.

One up from unsourced screenshots of dubious authenticity I suppose.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1301 on: May 19, 2018, 04:35:22 am »
https://www.chron.com/neighborhood/bayarea/news/article/Fake-Facebook-Texas-shooting-Dimitrios-Pagourtzis-12926197.php?utm_campaign=reddit-desktop&utm_source=CMS%20Sharing%20Button&utm_medium=social

Distract and redirect. People have already made fake social media accounts for the latest school shooter in USA to try to frame him as an eeevil ANTIFA/Hillary supporter...
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #1302 on: May 19, 2018, 06:42:51 am »
You know, I was just thinking that America is a touch overdue for a school shooting. You guys certainly don't disappoint.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #1303 on: May 19, 2018, 06:25:35 pm »
You know, I was just thinking that America is a touch overdue for a school shooting. You guys certainly don't disappoint.

I was just thinking the other day that Australia is about 20 years overdue for a mass shooting. What gives?

Against fascism =/= Antifa.

Lets try a little deductive reasoning:

Anti- means opposed to, or against.
Anti-fa is short for anti-fascism.

Therefore...
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 06:27:06 pm by The_Queen »
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #1304 on: May 19, 2018, 07:42:13 pm »
ANTIFA IS FASCISM!

Ironbite-what do I win?