Author Topic: I discovered who the actual rightful heir to the throne of England is.  (Read 4630 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
I did more research and found out who the actual rightful heir to the throne of England is.

Earlier I thought that the documentary Britain’s Real monarch proved that Edward IV was illegitimate and that therefore his younger brother George Plantagenet and his descendants are the rightful heirs to the throne of England. However I found out that other historians debunked the claims in that documentary.

It therefore means that Edward IV was legitimate and that the bill of attainder passed onto his treasonous younger brother that prevented his descendants from inheriting the throne was also legitimate.

You may think that it means that the Houses of Lancaster and York were unified when Edwards daughter Elizabeth of York married King Henry VII of the Lancasterian side. However she was the daughter of Edward and Elizabeth Woodville. Remember that Richard III seized the throne from his nephew Edward V because Edward’s marriage to Elizabeth Woodville was declared an illegitimate bigamous marriage making Edward V illegitimate.

It therefore also makes Elizabeth of York illegitimate as well.

After Richard III’s son died, he named his nephew John de la Pole as his heir who died in 1487. His brother Edmund de la Pole succeeded him as the Yorkist heir till his death in 1513. He was then succeeded by Richard de la Pole, the last Yorkist heir to pursue the throne until his death in 1525. Their other brother William de la Pole was imprisoned in the Tower of London and died in 1439.

After that, the closest male relative following primogeniture was Thomas Manners 1st Earl of Rutland as the son of Anne St Leger who was the daughter of Anne of York, the eldest sister of Edward IV and Richard III.

His descendant and heir is this guy. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Manners,_11th_Duke_of_Rutland

The good news is that he has a son 19 year old son Charles John Montague Manners who can be kidnapped, forced into a marriage, and forced to masturbate to produce an heir who can be raised to rule England.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 01:06:54 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
So... kidnapping and rape.

Or, we could do with what the people expressed through Parliament and conclude that the current Queen is the legitimate monarch of the Commonwealth Realms.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
You don't think that you can convince a 19-year old to become a king but you also think that you can convince tens of millions of people to follow your plan even though the subsequent wars are likely to kill millions and plunge the world into flames.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
You don't think that you can convince a 19-year old to become a king but you also think that you can convince tens of millions of people to follow your plan even though the subsequent wars are likely to kill millions and plunge the world into flames.

And undo over a millennium of progress toward representative democracy.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
But hey dreams are a thing and you should follow your's Jacob.

Ironbite-how goes your dream of fucking your second cousin?

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
But hey dreams are a thing and you should follow your's Jacob.

Ironbite-how goes your dream of fucking your second cousin?

Destroyed now that niam's gotten there first. She's damaged goods now.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast

It will be done subtly. The organization that kidnaps the 19 year old and forces him to have a child, will secretly infiltrate British Parliament till they become a majority and then pass an act that makes the child King or Queen and gives Scotland independence(Since the Yorkist heirs never ruled Scotland).

Then England will invade Ireland, since the Kings of England were lords of Ireland. The English army will be stronger than the Irish army so Ireland will easily be conquered. France will then be invaded and conquered next because of English claims to the French throne.

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
Hey. I have a secret to tell you. No one gives a flying fuck who the rightful heir is here, except you.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
a) Your plan hinges on making millions of people think that it's a good plan and you know that you can't even convince one 19 year old to go through with it willingly. This is called cognitive dissonance.

b) Ireland is part of EU. Attack on Ireland (which will not happen because your plan is so stupid that you won't even make it to phase one: "Convince at least one other person to join my cabal" but let's discuss this later bit anyway) would mean that EU would defend it and take down England.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
a) Your plan hinges on making millions of people think that it's a good plan and you know that you can't even convince one 19 year old to go through with it willingly. This is called cognitive dissonance.

b) Ireland is part of EU. Attack on Ireland (which will not happen because your plan is so stupid that you won't even make it to phase one: "Convince at least one other person to join my cabal" but let's discuss this later bit anyway) would mean that EU would defend it and take down England.

a) It doesn't take millions of people to  kidnap the 19 year old, infiltrate parliament and crown the child of the 19 year old King of England.

b) England can buy weapons from the United States(since the United States has had trade wars with the EU) as well as Russia. It can help England win the war.

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
How. The hell. Do you plan. To convince the people. To do. The fucking. Kidnapping.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
How. The hell. Do you plan. To convince the people. To do. The fucking. Kidnapping.
Oh don't worry, he's got that covered.

You're too late, pommyland is already run by an Aussie toff-his name's Rupert Murdoch! As for that other bloke, why the fuck would he want to leave somewhere sunny for where Britain is headed after May and Co. drive Britain off the Brexit cliff?

In any.case, aren't you here to root for Grand Moff Tarkin? In Australian that means with your cuz, in skin-tight Faberges.at

Your right. He probably wouldn’t. That is why I need you to found an organization that can kidnap him. Force him to get married and if he refuses sex with her, force him to masturbate so that his semen can be put in his wife without it having to be rape so that he can produce heirs that can be raised by the organization. Have members of the organization  emigrate to the UK and run in political offices. Have them join both political parties, to infiltrate parliament but to keep the plan a secret. Then once they get elected, they can pass a law making his eldest son King, and to give Scotland independence since the King is the heir to the throne of England not Scotland. Then England with it’s powerful army can invade Ireland and France.

In exchange for doing it, since you earlier complained about the Queen’s Governor General interfering in Australian politics, England will allow Australia to become a Republic since the legitimate heirs to the English throne never ruled Australia.

How does that sound?

His plan apparently hinges on convincing me, yeah-that guy, of the merits of it and to do the kidnapping, the forced handjob and form the illuminati to take over England. My motivation apparently will come from the opportunity to finally punt the governor general and get revenge for the dismissal of Prime Minister Gough Whitlam even if involves breaking a whole bunch of laws, more money and material than I'm ever gonna lay a finger on, rape, the endgame leading to absolute monarchy elsewhere and, oh yeah, World War fucking Three!

Should be a cinch.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
I did more research and found out who the actual rightful heir to the throne of England is.

Earlier I thought that the documentary Britain’s Real monarch proved that Edward IV was illegitimate and that therefore his younger brother George Plantagenet and his descendants are the rightful heirs to the throne of England. However I found out that other historians debunked the claims in that documentary.

It therefore means that Edward IV was legitimate and that the bill of attainder passed onto his treasonous younger brother that prevented his descendants from inheriting the throne was also legitimate.

You may think that it means that the Houses of Lancaster and York were unified when Edwards daughter Elizabeth of York married King Henry VII of the Lancasterian side. However she was the daughter of Edward and Elizabeth Woodville. Remember that Richard III seized the throne from his nephew Edward V because Edward’s marriage to Elizabeth Woodville was declared an illegitimate bigamous marriage making Edward V illegitimate.

After Richard III’s son died, he named his nephew John de la Pole as his heir who died in 1487. His brother Edmund de la Pole succeeded him as the Yorkist heir till his death in 1513. He was then succeeded by Richard de la Pole, the last Yorkist heir to pursue the throne until his death in 1525. Their other brother William de la Pole was imprisoned in the Tower of London and died in 1439.

After that, the closest male relative following primogeniture was Thomas Manners 1st Earl of Rutland as the son of Anne St Leger who was the daughter of Anne of York, the eldest sister of Edward IV and Richard III.

His descendant and heir is this guy. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Manners,_11th_Duke_of_Rutland

The good news is that he has a son 19 year old son Charles John Montague Manners who can be kidnapped, forced into a marriage, and forced to masturbate to produce an heir who can be raised to rule England.

Yes, but have you considered that the line of Aerys the Second was attainted for tyranny and the throne passed to his first cousin once removed, Robert Baratheon, who had no legitimate issue, meaning that the rightful King has to be one of the unknown descendants of the sisters of Aegon the Fifth?
Σא

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast

Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
Oh don't worry, he's got that covered.

You're too late, pommyland is already run by an Aussie toff-his name's Rupert Murdoch! As for that other bloke, why the fuck would he want to leave somewhere sunny for where Britain is headed after May and Co. drive Britain off the Brexit cliff?

In any.case, aren't you here to root for Grand Moff Tarkin? In Australian that means with your cuz, in skin-tight Faberges.at

Your right. He probably wouldn’t. That is why I need you to found an organization that can kidnap him. Force him to get married and if he refuses sex with her, force him to masturbate so that his semen can be put in his wife without it having to be rape so that he can produce heirs that can be raised by the organization. Have members of the organization  emigrate to the UK and run in political offices. Have them join both political parties, to infiltrate parliament but to keep the plan a secret. Then once they get elected, they can pass a law making his eldest son King, and to give Scotland independence since the King is the heir to the throne of England not Scotland. Then England with it’s powerful army can invade Ireland and France.

In exchange for doing it, since you earlier complained about the Queen’s Governor General interfering in Australian politics, England will allow Australia to become a Republic since the legitimate heirs to the English throne never ruled Australia.

How does that sound?

His plan apparently hinges on convincing me, yeah-that guy, of the merits of it and to do the kidnapping, the forced handjob and form the illuminati to take over England. My motivation apparently will come from the opportunity to finally punt the governor general and get revenge for the dismissal of Prime Minister Gough Whitlam even if involves breaking a whole bunch of laws, more money and material than I'm ever gonna lay a finger on, rape, the endgame leading to absolute monarchy elsewhere and, oh yeah, World War fucking Three!

Should be a cinch.

Well now the kidnapping will have to happen in England and not Australia because of who I discovered were the rightful heirs. But starting an Australian Republican Foundation can still work, because it will gain lots of members, certainly enough people who can go to England, do the kidnappinh, the forced marriage and masturbation, and infiltration of British parliament.