Author Topic: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington  (Read 387835 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Reply #2310 on: May 31, 2018, 10:29:21 am »
And Trump is pardoning felon Dinesh D'Souza.

The list is now Joe Arpaio, Scooter Libby, and Dinesh D'Souza. In essence, you break the law for conservative causes, and you'll likely get a pardon.

Don't forget Jack Johnson.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #2311 on: June 02, 2018, 12:28:43 am »
D'souza's movies are only good for riffing and he's a snake oil salesman. What's next for him? An official propaganda minister position?

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #2312 on: June 02, 2018, 06:59:48 am »
D'souza's movies are only good for riffing and he's a snake oil salesman. What's next for him? An official propaganda minister position?

You know dictators are never so obvious. The U.S.S.R. called their propaganda minister the Pravda (meaning "Truth") and Goebbels position, while mentioning propaganda, did so in a time when the word simply meant "information" before negative connotations.

D'Souza would take a more subtle name, like Fake News Watch Dog or The Truth Decider.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #2313 on: June 05, 2018, 11:57:53 am »
Regardless, Trump's made it very clear that he considers his political allies above the law.
Who needs a signature?

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #2314 on: June 10, 2018, 12:36:27 am »
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/09/politics/mccain-statement-trade/index.html

McCain to allies: 'Americans stand with you, even if our president doesn't'

...Is a nice headline but it is not really based on reality. Trump is knowingly and intentionally pissing off all of USA's allies and friends and has shown to be untrustworthy. He signed a deal and then broke it immediately! How can you trust a nation when the president can't keep his word for 24 hours?

And you can't really claim that the other politicians in USA would still be trustworthy when they still support the president fully. Trump has a majority and despite McCain's claim the GOP is refusing to go against Trump which really does leave Trump in charge of what USA does WHICH MAKES THE COUNTRY UNRELIABLE TO ALLIES!

You're going to have to prove that Trump-lackeys have no majority at least to prove that USA would at least lift a finger to help her friends in need. Currently there is no guarantee of that.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #2315 on: June 10, 2018, 12:35:15 pm »
Well, it is McCain. He made his reputation on meaningless platitudes, so it's no surprise that he gives one in this case
Who needs a signature?

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #2316 on: June 13, 2018, 01:22:41 pm »
...Aaand Cohen is co-operating with the prosecutors: https://theguardiansofdemocracy.com/trumps-personal-lawyer-michael-cohen-will-cooperate-federal-prosecutors-report/

Is this what he meant when he said that "attorney lawyer privilege is dead?" *giggle*
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #2317 on: June 13, 2018, 04:38:19 pm »
The bag man flipped guys.

Ironbite-the Trumps' worst nightmare just came true.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #2318 on: June 15, 2018, 11:00:45 am »
Did not see this coming but now that it has been mentioned I can totally see him do it:

https://theguardiansofdemocracy.com/trump-expected-withdraw-us-un-human-rights-council-report/

Meanwhile Norway is asking for more US military in their country and Russia is threatening them over it. I don't understand how Norway still thinks that USA is trustworthy but I understand their concern.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #2319 on: June 15, 2018, 01:05:08 pm »
Fox & Friends did a live show on the White House lawn, so Donald Trump went out to speak with them.

Yeah, I would have [Kim Jong-un]. Yeah, I think it's something that could happen, yeah. Hey, he's the head of a county, and I mean he is the strong head. Don't let anyone think anything different. He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #2320 on: June 15, 2018, 02:32:59 pm »
Not even hiding it.

Ironbite-and Hilary would've done the same damn thing right?

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #2321 on: June 15, 2018, 03:38:39 pm »
Not even hiding it.

Ironbite-and Hilary would've done the same damn thing right?

Are you addressing me or the MAGA crowd?
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #2322 on: June 15, 2018, 04:49:50 pm »
TAKE A FUCKING GUESS!

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #2323 on: June 15, 2018, 05:55:41 pm »
TAKE A FUCKING GUESS!

Wow, what crawled up your ass and died?
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #2324 on: June 16, 2018, 02:49:51 pm »
I think people aren't paying enough attention to USA possibly LEAVING THE UN HUMAN RIGHTS COUNCIL!

Am I the one taking crazy pills or the rest of the world? Why hasn't Trump been tackled to the ground and carried out of the White House (or Mar a Lago as the case may be) already? His successor is going to spend years just fixing the mistakes this one president has managed to do.