Author Topic: An example of immoral behavior in the younger generations  (Read 13334 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
An example of immoral behavior in the younger generations
« on: June 25, 2018, 07:55:52 pm »
This weekend, me and my family went on Vacation in my grandparent’s summer home on Cape Cod, a peninsula in Massachusetts with lots of summer homes and beaches. Unfortunetely the weather was not good enough to go swimming.

My 21 year old second cousin who I have barely ever seen in my life is staying there the whole summer because she has a summer job on Cape Cod. She is overall a very decent moral person however on Sunday she did one thing that was very immoral.

On Sunday, when my dad went home because of having to work during the week, and my grandparents were at some party at the house of one of my grandfather’s cousins, me and my mom came home from a baseball game. And my cousin said hi to us while wearing nothing but towels. If she was coming out of the shower, why the fuck did she not put clothes in the bathroom for her to get changed into before coming out of the shower?! Why did she not keep in mind that there are relatives of hers that are not her parents or siblings in the fucking house?! I immediately looked away and walked down into the basement where my bedroom there is.

I on the other hand was much more moral and cautious knowing that there was a women relative close to my age in the house. In the mornings, I made sure that she would not even see me in my pajamas by having a goal to take a shower and get in my day clothes before breakfast. On all the mornings, she was up before me, so I would stay in the basement, until she went to work. The bathroom was upstairs so I even held in my pee for such torturous long time that I was tempted to piss in empty water bottles in the basement.

Thankfully, me and my mom are leaving to go home tomorrow. Don’t worry, I do not have any degenerate sexual thoughts about her since she is too closely related since today’s definition of incest extends to 1st and 2nd cousins(influenced by the studies of inbreeding and genetic disorders). I was just shocked and revolted.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Re: An example of immoral behavior in the younger generations
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 08:09:18 pm »
Wish I was there to contribute to the immoral behavior.

I am a fornicator, I am an instigator!
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 09:11:14 pm »
Wish I was there to contribute to the immoral behavior.

I am a fornicator, I am an instigator!

Well my second cousin has standards and would consider you an immoral perverted creep. We would immediately kick you off the property.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 09:13:40 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2018, 10:51:20 pm »
Sounds like you're the perv if you're thinking about her that way~ Can you not control your thoughts?
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Art Vandelay

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2018, 11:48:00 pm »
Dude, your cousin sounds fucking hot.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2018, 12:03:41 am »
Seconding Art here - fucking in the shower is in order. Gets you clean and dirty!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2018, 01:32:15 pm »
Sounds like you're the perv if you're thinking about her that way~ Can you not control your thoughts?

Did you not fucking read my last two sentences on this post? This is what I said.

“Don’t worry, I do not have any degenerate sexual thoughts about her since she is too closely related since today’s definition of incest extends to 1st and 2nd cousins(influenced by the studies of inbreeding and genetic disorders). I was just shocked and revolted.”

I was shocked and revolted, not horny.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2018, 01:34:22 pm »
Seconding Art here - fucking in the shower is in order. Gets you clean and dirty!

See you atheists are the perverts talking about my second cousin in a sexual manner! While she committed one immoral act, she is mostly moral and is saving herself till marriage.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2018, 02:36:40 pm »

Did you not fucking read my last two sentences on this post? This is what I said.

“Don’t worry, I do not have any degenerate sexual thoughts about her since she is too closely related since today’s definition of incest extends to 1st and 2nd cousins(influenced by the studies of inbreeding and genetic disorders). I was just shocked and revolted.”

And yet your "shocked and revolted" response implies that you recognize her towel-draped form as something that is wrong or sinful in some manner. Perhaps because you have the inability to view nudity or any display of skin in a non-sexual manner. The human body is purely a biological mass, and yet here you are applying your own sexualized notions purely to someone's bare skin.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2018, 04:37:33 pm »

And yet your "shocked and revolted" response implies that you recognize her towel-draped form as something that is wrong or sinful in some manner. Perhaps because you have the inability to view nudity or any display of skin in a non-sexual manner. The human body is purely a biological mass, and yet here you are applying your own sexualized notions purely to someone's bare skin.

Because wearing a towel is near nude. My shocked and revolted response is any common response to seeing a family member who is not part of your immediate family naked. I was disgusted at her that she thought it was ok to wear that in front of family members who are not her parents or siblings.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2018, 05:27:33 pm »
That's nothing dude.  Today at work I was speaking to a co-worker.  She is an attractive young temptress and every day comes to work with her entire ankle visible for all to see.  Naturally I informed her at great length that she was a vile harlot and deserved cast into the lake of fire for all eternity.  And not only did she refuse to cover her shame, when I instructed her to submit to me in holy matrimony and quit her job and return to women's work in the home as her only chance to save herself, and she not only had the audacity to refuse, but filed a sexual harrassment lawsuit against me and got me fired!

The immorality of today's youth is endless.

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2018, 05:41:39 pm »
You think that's bad? I saw a man going shirtless at the beach. I told him to cover up, but he just laughed and called me a prude. How brazen can people get?
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2018, 08:17:03 pm »
That's nothing dude.  Today at work I was speaking to a co-worker.  She is an attractive young temptress and every day comes to work with her entire ankle visible for all to see.  Naturally I informed her at great length that she was a vile harlot and deserved cast into the lake of fire for all eternity.  And not only did she refuse to cover her shame, when I instructed her to submit to me in holy matrimony and quit her job and return to women's work in the home as her only chance to save herself, and she not only had the audacity to refuse, but filed a sexual harrassment lawsuit against me and got me fired!

The immorality of today's youth is endless.

That is not what I am saying. That is what the Muslims say. I am saying that my second cousin was wearing towels so she was actually nude in front of her family members.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2018, 08:18:43 pm »
You think that's bad? I saw a man going shirtless at the beach. I told him to cover up, but he just laughed and called me a prude. How brazen can people get?

A man being shirtless at a beach is not nude because he is wearing a bathing suit. People wearing towels are nude because they are not wearing any clothes.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2018, 08:37:47 pm »
What if I seduce and then fuck the traditional morality out of your cousin, till she's begging for more?