Author Topic: Back alley butt injections, surprisingly not an allusion to sex acts.  (Read 4374 times)

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
  • Saw the ME3 endings, got turned into a husk. :(-
Today I learned that enough people thought that their ass was not fat enough thus a new branch of aesthetic medicine. Buttock Augmentation via adipose tissue engineering or via fat grafting rectify this problem. For this stem cells are allowed (Adipose-derived stem cells (ADSCs)), but for research it is an uphill battle just ask Dr. Anthony Atala.

In fact a black market of sorts exists for Buttock Augmentation, complete with phony doctors. Literally back alley butt injections, let that sink in. For example:
Meet (or better yet don’t) The ‘Black Madam,’ Padge Gordon.

TL:DR Ass grifters are the worst grifters.

In court Wednesday, Gyamfi explained why she and her childhood friend traveled to the U.S. "We basically came here to get injections to enhance our figures," she said.
They also were celebrating Aderotimi's upcoming birthday on the second trip. They paid Gordon about $2,000 each on the first trip and $1,800 on the second trip for the injections.

Gordon arrived at the hotel room on Feb. 7, 2011, took needles from a bag and silicone from a jug to enlarge the women's buttocks, and then closed the wounds with cotton balls and glue, Gyamfi testified. Gordon left the hotel after Aderotimi became ill — and told them to call an ambulance if she didn't get better, Gyamfi said.

Gyamfi said she and her friend thought Gordon was a nurse. But Mannix questioned whether they really thought they were signing up for a legal procedure.

Of course it gets worse, cement. Literally hard ass.
Despite knowing about indoctrination I thought it was a good idea to put a human Reaper near my office. Now I am a sentient husk :(.

*RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR* *SCREECH* *smokes*

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
Re: Back alley butt injections, surprisingly not an allusion to sex acts.
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 05:19:24 pm »
Buttock Augmentation via adipose tissue engineering or via fat grafting rectify this problem.

I didn't ask for this.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 07:46:33 am »
What's the worst that could happen...

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 02:35:52 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Yeah, so worth it! (shudders)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 02:37:41 pm by mellenORL »
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 09:52:02 pm »
I don't understand this, if we have a society that hates on fat itself, then why the fuck do women like these want a bigger, "fat" ass?
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2013, 04:18:23 am »
I don't understand this, if we have a society that hates on fat itself, then why the fuck do women like these want a bigger, "fat" ass?

Because we have a very diverse society. The definition of beauty varies depending on region and even depending on the individual. Certainly if you only look at fashion models you might think that society hates fat... Except that even in fashion world you will find some XL models, not as common as the skinny ones but despite how anorexic the average model and how that is the image the fashion world has wanted to push, they have begrudgingly begun to admit that there is a demand for clothing for overweight people as well. (Certainly overweight customers are more common than the anorexic ones.)

And I only made that example because the fashion world is the part of society that has in the last decades been the biggest pusher for "only very skinny people are pretty" idea.

In fact, if we look at a bigger picture, saying that the society hates fat is a huge oversimplification. We have subcultures and fetishes that admire obesity. (Ok, that was on the extreme on the other side, but it does exist.) We have the mainstream people who might not consider extremely obese as their image of beauty but do not go for the other end of the scale either. Our society(s) is(are) really not that homogenous.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
  • Saw the ME3 endings, got turned into a husk. :(-
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2013, 01:08:58 pm »

Me thinks you will be shocked by breast reduction surgery too.
Despite knowing about indoctrination I thought it was a good idea to put a human Reaper near my office. Now I am a sentient husk :(.

*RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR* *SCREECH* *smokes*

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2013, 01:48:07 pm »

I think it was a Cracked article, but something I read a while back included a chart showing statistics on the kind of body that men prefer in the United States. Despite the vague hand of "society" pushing a thinner body type than average, most men voted for something slightly larger than average. The fashion and film industries don't have quite as tight a grasp on what people want as it may seem.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2013, 03:38:28 pm »

I'm not really shocked because I've heard women say that having large boobs is actually really uncomfortable and painful at times.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2013, 04:00:23 pm »
The big booty fetish is really popular, so I'm not surprised to see something like this.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2013, 10:15:57 pm »
Booty is such a gross sounding word
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2013, 12:17:04 am »

I'm not really shocked because I've heard women say that having large boobs is actually really uncomfortable and painful at times.

breast reduction is actually more common than breast enlargement, I think. I'm waiting for mine once the drama drops in my house... not because of the trans* thing but because it really is a pain. It's just a two birds with one stone thing for me.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2013, 01:52:00 am »

My wife went to school with twins, one of whom got breast reduction surgery because she had some back injury and the extra weight was making it worse, the other got herself bigger breasts.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2013, 04:24:31 pm »
At what point did someone think it's a remotely good idea to inject cement, mineral oil, and flat tire sealant into their ass? Really people? Of all the stuff you could inject, why cement and tire sealant? At least the mineral oil isn't too bad I guess. I wonder if the cement hardened?
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2013, 06:44:39 pm »
At what point did someone think it's a remotely good idea to inject cement, mineral oil, and flat tire sealant into their ass? Really people? Of all the stuff you could inject, why cement and tire sealant? At least the mineral oil isn't too bad I guess. I wonder if the cement hardened?

I guess that's all they could find.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.