General Category > Suggestion Box

Custom Titles Issue

(1/2) > >>

Sleepy:
I wasn't sure whether to put this in here or Bug Reports, but I just wanted to bring attention to it. This thread is used for people requesting custom titles, and it seems like no one pays attention to it anymore. Could mods begin handing them out again? Or are we scrapping that?

Radiation:
It doesn't seem that moderators have access or privileges to alter custom titles. Everything else in a person's profile seems to be available to modify but custom titles don't show up. I can bring it up in the mod room and see what everyone else says but I have a feeling only the administrators can do that unless they give mods permissions to do it.

Sleepy:
I'd appreciate it if you did bring it up in the mod room. I don't care that much about titles, but I know people keep posting requests in that thread and would like an answer one way or the other.

Distind:
I'm looking into the permissions settings now, I know this used to be Nap's pet project and he had access. We may have some issues to straighten out so the mods can do it.

Sleepy:
Thanks for checking. I wasn't sure if Nap had been the key-holder in that regard.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version