General Category > Suggestion Box

A derp message icon is needed.

(1/2) > >>

The Illusive Man:
No seriously, how else is someone supposed to warn fellow posters of weapons grade stupid contained within a thread? Won’t someone think of the brain cells?!?

Stormwarden:
Whatever this derp icon is, it should NOT involve Derpy Hooves. I have no desire to insult Derpy with the stupid some threads tend to bring in.

wrightway:
What is a derp icon?

Art Vandelay:

--- Quote from: Stormwarden on April 28, 2013, 10:20:49 pm ---Whatever this derp icon is, it should NOT involve Derpy Hooves. I have no desire to insult Derpy with the stupid some threads tend to bring in.

--- End quote ---
We have a pony thread in Entertainment and Television. That's where pony talk goes. Not here or any other unrelated thread.

Anyway, back on topic. I see no reason why a simple warning in the title wouldn't suffice. Hell, I never even notice the message icons in the first place (though, naturally, I can't speak for others on this one).

Askold:

--- Quote from: Art Vandelay on April 29, 2013, 05:56:46 am ---
--- Quote from: Stormwarden on April 28, 2013, 10:20:49 pm ---Whatever this derp icon is, it should NOT involve Derpy Hooves. I have no desire to insult Derpy with the stupid some threads tend to bring in.

--- End quote ---
We have a pony thread in Entertainment and Television. That's where pony talk goes. Not here or any other unrelated thread.

--- End quote ---
That was on topic, Derpy hooves is one possible icon for a "derp" thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version