Author Topic: Christian News Network fundies  (Read 155195 times)

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
Re: Christian News Network fundies
« Reply #750 on: July 25, 2018, 06:21:55 pm »
Guest verified:
The only folks who want the U.S. to become a theocracy are Muslims.

from: https://christiannews.net/2018/07/09/trump-nominates-roman-catholic-brett-kavanaugh-to-replace-retiring-justice-anthony-kennedy-on-the-supreme-court/
and yet many commenters on that very thread contradict that premise.

This tread is still going strong at 326 comments and good old "Guest verified" is digging a deeper hole.
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #751 on: July 26, 2018, 05:05:15 pm »
I’ve actually seen people say that Guest Verified is kind and polite.  Not that I have ever seen.
Banana Monster ne répond plus!

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #752 on: August 12, 2018, 08:34:57 pm »
I think those bitches LadyInChrist and Susan Perelka keep posting their stupid "Abba father" prayers as an incantation to ward off people who disagree with them.

Reminds me of those old Church Lady sketches on Saturday Night Live:  "Going to have to say a prayer against you for that one..."

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #753 on: August 14, 2018, 11:00:02 pm »
And speaking of LadyInChrist on the thread
https://christiannews.net/2018/08/11/freedom-from-religion-foundation-wants-sheriffs-office-to-remove-for-god-and-country-patches/

she just sent a comment to herself because she promised never respond to me.I’d love to respond ipomoea her with

inshallah
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #754 on: August 15, 2018, 05:08:04 pm »
She is the worse of the two, because she always has to toss out her accusation of you being “one of Bob Rumba’s trolls” before promising (herself) not to talk to you ever again.  Susan just posts her dumb ABBA father prayer and leaves.

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
« Reply #755 on: August 15, 2018, 07:57:01 pm »
Pastoredsmith thinks Muslims don’t condemn acts of terror, ever? Oh my God, you cannot reason with these people. They live in an alternate reality!

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #756 on: August 16, 2018, 12:41:42 am »
Pastoredsmith thinks Muslims don’t condemn acts of terror, ever? Oh my God, you cannot reason with these people. They live in an alternate reality!

It always terrifies me a bit when I see the word "pastor" at the beginning of these online names, especially when their posts come across so intolerant.

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #757 on: August 16, 2018, 04:21:47 am »
And Amos once again (well actually twice again) shows he has no idea what is a Strawman.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #758 on: August 16, 2018, 11:49:48 am »
And Amos once again (well actually twice again) shows he has no idea what is a Strawman.

It used to make me laugh when he'd try to turn it around and scream NO TRUE ATHEIST! Which again underscores the fact that he has no clue what any of it means.  I'm sure he thought he was lashing back at everyone pretty good though.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #759 on: August 17, 2018, 09:50:36 pm »
Here's the kind of stuff that Christian News Network's censor is finding so controversial and counterculture that they have to save people from reading it.  Mustn't educate Amos Moses on what a strawman argument actually is:

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #760 on: August 17, 2018, 10:22:18 pm »
Here's the kind of stuff that Christian News Network's censor is finding so controversial

Their subtitle should be:

"Never let the facts ruin a good story"

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #761 on: August 17, 2018, 10:45:00 pm »
Seriously, what kind of wackos run that place?  You can't even point out to them that they're factually wrong about things or they censor you.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #762 on: August 18, 2018, 12:53:06 am »
What kind of horrid wasteland is Disqus if this is what goes on in it? Is it like Breitbart The Discussion Board?
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #763 on: August 18, 2018, 05:08:20 pm »
What kind of horrid wasteland is Disqus if this is what goes on in it? Is it like Breitbart The Discussion Board?

This isn't Disqus.  It's its own place, but it has licensed the Disqus forum model for discussion.

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #764 on: August 19, 2018, 09:53:00 pm »
Fron LadyInChrist♥InGodITrust
at https://christiannews.net/2018/08/15/baker-back-in-court-after-colorado-claims-he-discriminated-by-declining-to-make-cake-celebrating-gender-transition/
Hi *E Hakenson* Just so you know let me make this very clear. And you can spread the word to those connected to you. This will also include all of your sock puppets as well.
I no longer have openings to be trolled or to be silenced by you,BobRumba, Bob Johnson, james blue, socks, or anyone connected to you/them. This is a Cristian site and I am a Christian and I have to right to speak here without being silenced because someone hates Christians. As of today, I will not be responding to trolls on this site. Please spread the word. I will be praying for you all and the Christians you all are trolling here but I will not be responding.
As for praying if you ever need prayer or know someone who does find me and let me know.I always have openings for prayer.I will not respond but I will pray.

If FSTDT has their annual awards, then I would like to nominate "Lady..." for
I Can Stick My Head In The Sand Deeper Than You