Author Topic: Trump’s presidency was prophezized by a book in the 1800s and the Bible!  (Read 15707 times)

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Maybe you haven't noticed but Christianity is declining, particularly in the west but Islam is growing worldwide. Still down with that?

Well the parents of the students will be able to prevent their kids from converting to Islam.
You mean petition the school board to prevent the Mullah from converting their kids? Yeah that's what I thought. Hypocrite.

The parents can tell their kids that Islam is a horrible religion that treats women horribly and has a bunch of horrible rules, and that will dissuade the kids from converting.
You converted to a religion which treats women horribly and has a bunch of horrible rules and that worked pretty well!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Maybe you haven't noticed but Christianity is declining, particularly in the west but Islam is growing worldwide. Still down with that?

Well the parents of the students will be able to prevent their kids from converting to Islam.
You mean petition the school board to prevent the Mullah from converting their kids? Yeah that's what I thought. Hypocrite.

The parents can tell their kids that Islam is a horrible religion that treats women horribly and has a bunch of horrible rules, and that will dissuade the kids from converting.
You converted to a religion which treats women horribly and has a bunch of horrible rules and that worked pretty well!

Christianity does not treat women horribly. It doesn’t force women to cover their heads, or permit wife beating. And Christianity does not have horrible rules. Christians can pray anytime, not the rigid 5 times a day. The main rules of Christianity is to worship God, pray to him, go to Church, be a good person, and to save sex till heterosexual marriage. Islam has a bigger list of rules, as well as dietary restrictions such as not being allowed to eat pork.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Any religion in which women who have dedicated their lives to the service of its organization are used for nearly-unpaid domestic labour and often sex slaves does not get to claim to be at all good to women.

And let's not forget the pathetic hypocrisy of forcing those women to get abortions while also claiming Humanae vitae to be some sort of holy writ.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
Any religion in which women who have dedicated their lives to the service of its organization are used for nearly-unpaid domestic labour and often sex slaves does not get to claim to be at all good to women.

And let's not forget the pathetic hypocrisy of forcing those women to get abortions while also claiming Humanae vitae to be some sort of holy writ.

Women are not sex slaves under Christianity. True Christians have loving consensual marriages and both parents fulfill their roles in raising the children.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Oh for fuck's sake I was referring to nuns, not lay women.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast

Nuns have an important role in the Church  working for the church and in the community being involved in charity and caring for the sick. They get to live in nice monasteries.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast

Nuns have an important role in the Church  working for the church and in the community being involved in charity and caring for the sick. They get to live in nice monasteries.

And work as near-unpaid labour, and in some cases get raped and forced to have abortions.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast

And work as near-unpaid labour, and in some cases get raped and forced to have abortions.

Yes they don’t have much money because of their vows of poverty. But the nice monasteries they live in make up for it. And yes unfortunetely there has been a rape crisis that you made a thread about that was done in the Church after Vatican 2. But it wouldn’t happen if the Church had better enforcement on preventing sexual abuse which it will when a future noble person becomes Pope and fixes the Church’s problems and brings back the Latin Mass.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 03:20:10 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
It's abundantly clear from your approval of biblical and medieval marriage that you don't care about consent at all. It's also clear from your weird musings on your cousin and your stance on abortion that you have subscribed entirely to the whole Madonna/Whore dichotomy. In this worldview women are only temptresses or baby incubators. And your anti woman stance is mostly due to your devotion to your psuedo/quasi multiple worlds Catholicism.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
It's abundantly clear from your approval of biblical and medieval marriage that you don't care about consent at all. It's also clear from your weird musings on your cousin and your stance on abortion that you have subscribed entirely to the whole Madonna/Whore dichotomy. In this worldview women are only temptresses or baby incubators. And your anti woman stance is mostly due to your devotion to your psuedo/quasi multiple worlds Catholicism.

No I don't think that. I just think that my cousin should have put on clothes in the bathroom and not wear a towel in the house, and that babies should not get murdered.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast

No I don't think that. I just think that my cousin should have put on clothes in the bathroom and not wear a towel in the house, and that babies should not get murdered.
Because it's her fault you got a stiffy!

Because it had nothing to do with the RCC's panic attack about the growing feminist movement in the 1960s. The bible being entirely silent on abortion, except for the bits where God does it by force.

Lets not forget the RCC's deafening silence on raped nuns being pressured into getting pregnancies terminated!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast

Because it's her fault you got a stiffy!

Because it had nothing to do with the RCC's panic attack about the growing feminist movement in the 1960s. The bible being entirely silent on abortion, except for the bits where God does it by force.

Lets not forget the RCC's deafening silence on raped nuns being pressured into getting pregnancies terminated!

I didn’t get a stiffy, I was just shocked and revolted seeing her near nude. And yes the Church grew corrupt and hypocritical after Vatican 2 and the horrible nun rape crisis and forced abortions happened.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
Oh bollocks to your obsession with Vatican 2. We had a Royal Commission into institutional abuse and the RCC'S kid-fuckery preceded it. Relatedly we all know what Catholic "disgust" has always thinly veiled.

You are convincing nobody, I doubt you've even truly convinced yourself but then I'm yet to be convinced that you aren't a troll who's not as clever as he thinks he is who hasn't got the memo that his Borat act passed the point of funny and went deep into sad and weird.

That point was "oink!"

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
It is important to note here that Jacob is weak in his faith. Like, really really weak.

He WANTS TO believe. He is quite outspoken about his faith and brags about it but just looking at his behaviour makes it clear that his faith is not on a strong foundation. He has gone back and forth in his faith, he has gone back and forth in his psychotic delusions about setting up a new king of Britain. All his talk about how he plans to convert others relies on them changing fate just as easily as he does. "Just tell 'em that X is the one true faith/king/whatever and they'll start to worship it/him/me" is pretty much all he knows about converting people. And it worked on him. All his conversions from one faith or king to another happened just because he googled something and went with the first result that came up.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
Oh bollocks to your obsession with Vatican 2. We had a Royal Commission into institutional abuse and the RCC'S kid-fuckery preceded it. Relatedly we all know what Catholic "disgust" has always thinly veiled.

You are convincing nobody, I doubt you've even truly convinced yourself but then I'm yet to be convinced that you aren't a troll who's not as clever as he thinks he is who hasn't got the memo that his Borat act passed the point of funny and went deep into sad and weird.

That point was "oink!"

As I said before, it started happening slightly before Vatican 2 when corrupt clergy started infiltrating the Church.