Author Topic: Need a header image for a blog...  (Read 1854 times)

Offline Yaezakura

• The Pokemon Mistress
  • God
  • Little Lesbian Gaming Goddess
    • A Mayor's Tale - The daily trials of an Animal Crossing Mayor
Need a header image for a blog...
« on: May 30, 2013, 03:24:44 am »
So, with the release of Animal Crossing: New Leaf on June 9th, I've decided to start a little project just to pass the time. Essentially, I'll be screenshotting the hell out of the game, and weaving the pictures into a narrative about my progress in the game. Nothing major or super important, but I figured it could be fun to try and document a game that has the kind of longevity that Animal Crossing has.

Sadly, Nintendo's never been big on releasing kits for fansites. So while I've managed to find some background images to use, I don't really have anything to use for the header, and the page looks pretty flat with just text there. Feel free to see for yourselves.

So, since my own skills as a graphic artist would likely destroy the universe as we know it, I figured it couldn't hurt to ask if anyone here would be willing to create a header image for me. It doesn't need to be anything fancy, just something that would fit the width of the blog. I'd like it to include the blog name and the Animal Crossing: New Leaf logo, but otherwise I'm fairly open to the contents.

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
Re: Need a header image for a blog...
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 03:39:44 pm »
I'll have a go at it and see if I can come up with anything good. What dimentions does it need to be?

Offline Yaezakura

• The Pokemon Mistress
  • God
  • Little Lesbian Gaming Goddess
    • A Mayor's Tale - The daily trials of an Animal Crossing Mayor
Re: Need a header image for a blog...
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 03:54:29 pm »
I'll have a go at it and see if I can come up with anything good. What dimentions does it need to be?

I really appreciate it. ^_^ The image needs to be 930 pixils wide. There's no set height, just, you know, "not so big it eats the whole page". I'd definitely no larger than about half the width.