Author Topic: How I can promote restoring the heirs to George Plantagenet to the throne  (Read 1358 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
If this isn't about fucking your second cousin nobody's interested.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
Hey now, if you're gonna make a thread, at least give a lil summary of your shitty video. Much higher chance to convert people that way.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Hey now, if you're gonna make a thread, at least give a lil summary of your shitty video. Much higher chance to convert people that way.
Check the Star Wars thread Sleepy, the central plank of his scheme revolves around convincing me to engage in kidnapping, sexual assault, sperm theft, infiltrating the British Tories and a military coup in order to restore absolute monarchy to the British Isles, invade France and to convince a woman somewhere to be impregnated according to his wishes.

What are the chances, eh?

Online dpareja

• The Beast
It was a very long, very bumpy, very sorrow-laden road to get Western Europe to democracy.

Fuck you for trying to destroy that.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
It was a very long, very bumpy, very sorrow-laden road to get Western Europe to democracy.

Fuck you for trying to destroy that.
Whoah, dude. Jacob hasn't convinced me but he still thinks he's in with a chance!

Bit like when he came to the women of FSTDT with offers of marriage.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Warning: video contains cuckolded pigfolk.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer