Author Topic: Gay Marriage leads to kids eating shit  (Read 7427 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Gay Marriage leads to kids eating shit
« on: June 17, 2012, 01:15:14 pm »

I....I just don't fucking know anymore

Writing about her letter to her MP, Dr Lisa Nolland, lay minister and blogger for Anglican Mainstream, has claimed that legalising same-sex marriage will lead to children being taught risky sexual practises in school, including “eating human faeces”.

Dr Nolland writes that “Legalising gay ‘marriage’ will make mandatory the teaching about gay relationships and gay sex. In the powerful name of LGBT rights, graphic materials like those produced by THT (Terrence Higgins Trust) will become much more mainstream for underage teens.”

She adds that this is “a simply massive issue which has been whitewashed, denied, and ignored by this ‘pro-family’ government. We are in fact damaging children and young people because we are allowing special interest groups access to school populations, knowing that on their sites (which kids are assured provide good advice) they are tacitly or overtly encouraged to experiment with high-risk, psychologically and physically dangerous sex acts which can cost them their lives.”

“We teach our children to wash their hands after going to the toilet; THT’s site resource, “The Bottom Line” (p. 16) describes individuals who gain sexual stimulation by eating human faeces as part of their sex “play”. What madness is happening here?”

The leaflet she is referring to, a sexual advice leaflet published by THT does descibe literally every single sexual act relating to the anus, and does say that an interest in ‘scat’ is “very much a minority ‘taste’, scat is sex involving playing with shit, maybe eating it, too.” But it then goes on to warn “contact with shit is a sure fire way of passing on gut infections and parasites or hepatitis A if either partner is carrying them.” There is no suggestion that children would be taught about these practises as a direct result of gay couples being allowed to marry.

I'm....I.....I....I just don't know anymore.

Ironbite-I just don't.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
Re: Gay Marriage leads to kids eating shit
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 01:18:38 pm »
... wait, what? I'm pretty sure scatplay isn't limited to gay sex.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline VirtualStranger

• Blinded with Science
  • The Beast
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 01:19:38 pm »
Letting people get married >>> Kids eating human feces

That slippery slope must be coated in industrial-grade lubricant.

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 01:23:57 pm »
Wasn't there a passage somewhere about using human feces in the bible? Hella slippery slope.
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 02:27:08 pm »
Not this nonsense again!

It was funny the first time but now it's getting pathetic.

Offline Old Viking

• The Beast
  • Occasionally peevish
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2012, 04:35:45 pm »
She seems to be thoroughly conversant with the subject of shit.
I am an old man, and I've seen many problems, most of which never happened.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2012, 04:42:14 pm »
Apparently everything leads to shit-eating these days.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline DrFishcake

• The Beast
  • A vegetarian called Fishcake. Long story.
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2012, 05:07:44 pm »

I....I just don't fucking know anymore

Writing about her letter to her MP, Dr Lisa Nolland, lay minister and blogger for Anglican Mainstream, has claimed that legalising same-sex marriage will lead to children being taught risky sexual practises in school, including “eating human faeces”.
Time for that gif again.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2012, 05:27:23 pm »
Not this nonsense again!

It was funny the first time but now it's getting pathetic.

Damnit,  I was hoping to be the first one to link that
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2012, 06:38:10 pm »
Clearly gay marriage leads to fundies talking shit!

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2012, 09:00:29 pm »
I think these fundy-bigot's skull cavities are full of the stuff.

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2012, 12:57:25 am »
I... just, uh... what...?

I can't even begin to fathom the mental gymnastics needed to get to that conclusion.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Sylvana

• The Beast
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2012, 03:29:04 am »
I think what annoys me the most here is that the leaflet sounds quite informative and contains the facts about anal sex. Such a leaflet would be of significant help to teenagers and adults who just don't know enough about all the different aspects of human sexuality and their risks. Unfortunately because of people like this, those leaflets will be receiving unfounded negative publicity by people who have not even read them.

Also most scat play is done by heterosexuals.

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2012, 07:26:04 am »
Dr Nolland writes that “Legalising gay ‘marriage’ will make mandatory the teaching about gay relationships and gay sex. In the powerful name of LGBT rights, graphic materials like those produced by THT (Terrence Higgins Trust) will become much more mainstream for underage teens.”

She adds that this is “a simply massive issue which has been whitewashed, denied, and ignored by this ‘pro-family’ government. We are in fact damaging children and young people because we are allowing special interest groups access to school populations, knowing that on their sites (which kids are assured provide good advice) they are tacitly or overtly encouraged to experiment with high-risk, psychologically and physically dangerous sex acts which can cost them their lives.”

Sooooooooo,

Teaching kids about equality and tolorance damages children, but teaching them about hate and bigotry leads to healthy lives?  Wow, she actually makes Beck sound intelligent.

This has already happened in Massachusetts, which legalized gay ‘marriage’ in 2004. The following year kids (11 and up) received the appalling Little Black Book** in a school context. Gay marriage entails gay sex. Legalising gay ‘marriage’ will make mandatory the teaching about gay relationships and gay sex

Citation needed since I have family in MA, several with kids in schools when this happened, and no one EVER mentioned anything destructive that happened with the kids.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 07:28:24 am by Vypernight »
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2012, 02:54:09 pm »
*headdesk* Schools don't even teach straight sex!

(Like Deimos I was hoping to be first to post the "de eat da poo poo" guy)
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov