Author Topic: Pastor prefers water torture to listening to a woman argue with him  (Read 5643 times)

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 06:22:02 pm by Dakota Bob »

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
Re: Pastor prefers water torture to listening to a woman argue with him
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 06:22:19 pm »
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 06:24:41 pm »
Oh my god that's...Steven Anderson. Nevermind, carry on.

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 12:56:06 am »
That's not even misogyny anymore.  That's taking it to a whole new level.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Lucida Console

• Neonate
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2013, 08:19:46 am »
Dude needs a more ample supply of Snickers, cos he does get a little batshit when he gets hungry.
Oh, I don’t reject your Christ. I love your Christ. It’s just that so many of you Christians are so unlike your Christ.  Mahatma Ghandi

Offline Star Cluster

• Pope
  • I need my space.
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2013, 09:38:54 am »
I wonder if it will make the news when his wife has finally taken all she can tolerate.
The heavens convince me there is no god.

Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.--Steven Weinberg

Religion can never reform mankind because religion is slavery--Robert G. Ingersoll

I don't know why people compare George Carlin to God. He's great and all, but he's no George Carlin.-Anon.

Offline Old Viking

• The Beast
  • Occasionally peevish
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2013, 04:06:33 pm »
Going to the Bible for advice on marital relations is like going to Ted Bundy for advice on dating.
I am an old man, and I've seen many problems, most of which never happened.

Offline SugarfreeJazz

• Will burn down your state with combustible lemons
  • Apprentice
  • I wish we were better strangers.
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2013, 04:39:12 pm »
I wonder if it will make the news when his wife has finally taken all she can tolerate.

His wife has her own hateful blog and buys into this crap with all of her being, you can see how it has aged her.

Welcome to a world of crazy http://stevenandersonfamily.blogspot.com/
If you love someone set them free. If they come back, set them on fire.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2013, 05:56:35 pm »
So I read some of Pastor Anderson's wife Zsuzsuana's blog. Nicely done extensive blog, she is the archetypal minister's wife and super-mom, and a Hungarian emigre. Just being a super busy housewife and mom in itself will not age you prematurely, if you enjoy it as much as she clearly does, so my instincts tell me the wear and tear is pretty much just from dealing with Steve's rigid ego.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline SugarfreeJazz

• Will burn down your state with combustible lemons
  • Apprentice
  • I wish we were better strangers.
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2013, 06:16:54 pm »
So I read some of Pastor Anderson's wife Zsuzsuana's blog. Nicely done extensive blog, she is the archetypal minister's wife and super-mom, and a Hungarian emigre. Just being a super busy housewife and mom in itself will not age you prematurely, if you enjoy it as much as she clearly does, so my instincts tell me the wear and tear is pretty much just from dealing with Steve's rigid ego.

You must be missing the parts about the conspiracy theories and false flag operations, her insane beliefs in ways to cure terminal/horrible/mental disease, her post about gays (spoilers: they're child molesters), her disdain for anyone outside of her church (spoilers: we're all evil perverts), her hate of women who work/are educated/have no children/have few children/are not owned/under headship. Did you honestly read the blog at all? The worst part of all of this is she's the sole educator for her children. Zuzu lives the same way Steve does and always has, I'd encourage you to read her blog more, if you'd like to fully understand.

Edit: spelling
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 06:35:05 pm by SugarfreeJazz »
If you love someone set them free. If they come back, set them on fire.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2013, 06:25:22 pm »

You must be missing the parts about the conspiracy theories and false flag operations, her insane beliefs in ways to cure terminal/horrible/mental disease, her post about gays (spoilers: they're child molesters), her disdain for anyone outside of her church (spoilers: we're all evil perverts), her hate of women who work/are educated/have no children/have few children/are not owned/under headship. Did you honestly red the blog at all? The worst part of all of this is she's the sole educator for her children. Zuzu lives the same way Steve does and always has, I'd encourage you to read her blog more, if you'd like to fully understand.

She doesn't vote because she believes it's against the Bible for a woman to "usurp authority over a man." (http://fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=89470)

If one of her children turned out to be gay, she would ostracize them completely, since they are at least as evil as child molesters and Adolf Hitler. Also, "only unbelievers can become homos." (http://fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=76816)

She refuses to vaccinate her children. (http://fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=61561)

She teaches her children to hate homosexuals so that they are forced "back in the closet," and she is proud of this fact. (http://fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=55828)
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2013, 10:44:41 pm »
Oh my god...

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2013, 12:08:55 am »
Oh lordy...  I hope that kid discovers reality while there's still time.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2013, 09:56:12 am »

You must be missing the parts about the conspiracy theories and false flag operations, her insane beliefs in ways to cure terminal/horrible/mental disease, her post about gays (spoilers: they're child molesters), her disdain for anyone outside of her church (spoilers: we're all evil perverts), her hate of women who work/are educated/have no children/have few children/are not owned/under headship. Did you honestly red the blog at all? The worst part of all of this is she's the sole educator for her children. Zuzu lives the same way Steve does and always has, I'd encourage you to read her blog more, if you'd like to fully understand.

She doesn't vote because she believes it's against the Bible for a woman to "usurp authority over a man." (http://fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=89470)

If one of her children turned out to be gay, she would ostracize them completely, since they are at least as evil as child molesters and Adolf Hitler. Also, "only unbelievers can become homos." (http://fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=76816)

She refuses to vaccinate her children. (http://fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=61561)

She teaches her children to hate homosexuals so that they are forced "back in the closet," and she is proud of this fact. (http://fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=55828)

I think you misconstrued the focus of my post - it referred to her premature aging. As to her blog, I read it for an hour, hence the statement "archetypal minister's wife" and "super mom". Further, I am a lesbian and have a degree. Note the anti-religious nature of my avatar and sig line. I did not say I agreed with her blog; it's all stuff we see every day from fundies. They are pretty much all jesushadis like that. Mundane mainpage stuff, see? As bad as that is to say, yeh it is routine to see fundie fanaticism. Sorry I did not bother to fly my colors and rant about her specifics. It is nicely layed out as to graphics, for a cookie cutter page design - that was an opinion about graphics/layout. Want to disagree on matters taste, too? The blog design is not what I would choose, but suitable for this woman's purposes. Hope this clarifies with you both that I am neither ignorant nor naive nor a fundie apologist. Seriously, maybe I just won't bother next time if I don't feel like writing one of my usual long-winded, detailed posts.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline FirsthandTuna

• Pope
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2013, 12:08:20 pm »
Oh lordy...  I hope that kid discovers reality while there's still time.

You can tell he's a true poet because of "ps. no cem trails". Such artistic vision.

Edit: And the clouds are wights. What a terrifying world.
(click to show/hide)

On topic, maybe the pastor should be water-boarded while listening to a woman deconstruct everything he's ever said. (Disclaimer: I do not advocate torture, even is the person is a worm-infested asshole.)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 12:11:57 pm by FirsthandTuna »
"Fraudulent ONEness of religious academia has retarded your opposite rationale brain to a half brain slave." - The Wisest Man Who Ever Lived