Author Topic: Trump’s presidency was prophezized by a book in the 1800s and the Bible!  (Read 16120 times)

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
Why should we settle for Christian Sharia to avoid Muslim Sharia?
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch

First of all, there is no such thing as Christian Sharia. Sharia law is the greatest threat to humanity, so Christianity is needed to save the west. It is better to live in a Christian dominated society than under Sharia law, because the Christians wouldn't be forcing you to convert, or forcing women to cover their heads.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!

First of all, there is no such thing as Christian Sharia. Sharia law is the greatest threat to humanity, so Christianity is needed to save the west. It is better to live in a Christian dominated society than under Sharia law, because the Christians wouldn't be forcing you to convert, or forcing women to cover their heads.
Says you, Muslim fundamentalists are Abrahamic, anti democratic theocrats and so are you. Both of you derive your morality from cruel, iron-age patriarchies and your authority from beings for which there's no evidence of them even existing. Both groups also put a whole lot of effort into protecting powerful sexual predators.

Tomato, tomato!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 10:34:37 pm by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
To phrase it another way: what makes a Christian theocracy any better than a Muslim theocracy?
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast

Moorish Spain was very tolerant. There are plenty of secular Muslims.

Offline Eiki-mun

• The Beast
    • Main Personal Blog

Spain.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
To phrase it another way: what makes a Christian theocracy any better than a Muslim theocracy?

It is better to live in a Christian dominated society than under Sharia law, because the Christians wouldn't be forcing you to convert, or forcing women to cover their heads.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast

It is better to live in a Christian dominated society than under Sharia law, because the Christians wouldn't be forcing you to convert, or forcing women to cover their heads.

Historically Christians have forced conversion on people of different faiths. Last I heard Ann Coulter was still demanding that Jews should be forced to convert into Christianity.

You yourself have promoted for raping people and don't think that this conflicts with your "Christian values."

Now, I'm from a country that has (one branch of) Christianity as state religion and even we realize that our laws should not be based on ANY religion. You don't force religion on people, if the only reason to forbid something is that it is against your faith then it is not something that you make a law about. Instead you will trust that those who share the faith feel the same way regardless of whether that thing is legal or not and know that you can't force those who DON'T share your faith to follow your rules.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast

Historically Christians have forced conversion on people of different faiths. Last I heard Ann Coulter was still demanding that Jews should be forced to convert into Christianity.

You yourself have promoted for raping people and don't think that this conflicts with your "Christian values."

Now, I'm from a country that has (one branch of) Christianity as state religion and even we realize that our laws should not be based on ANY religion. You don't force religion on people, if the only reason to forbid something is that it is against your faith then it is not something that you make a law about. Instead you will trust that those who share the faith feel the same way regardless of whether that thing is legal or not and know that you can't force those who DON'T share your faith to follow your rules.

In Europe it was mainly pagans that Christians did forced conversions on but that was for the greater good of Western Civilization because it kept Europe unified under one religion and the pagans from the the barbarian lands were primitive and the Druids were evil people who performed human sacrifice.

And where did I promote raping people?

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Your "let's make an heir for the guy who doesn't want to be a king" plan started with raping him.

Also, "yeah we did that but it doesn't count because X" is yet another goal post moving beyond the horizon.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
Your "let's make an heir for the guy who doesn't want to be a king" plan started with raping him.

Also, "yeah we did that but it doesn't count because X" is yet another goal post moving beyond the horizon.

I soon realized that would be rape which is why I soon changed it to a forced masturbation, and then I realized that any forced marriage is null and void under Catholic Canon law, so I then changed it to kidnapping a child heir and grooming him or her to become King or Queen.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!

I soon realized that would be rape which is why I soon changed it to a forced masturbation, and then I realized that any forced marriage is null and void under Catholic Canon law, so I then changed it to kidnapping a child heir and grooming him or her to become King or Queen.
Kidnapping a child and "grooming" him. How very Catholic.

Can you fuck the fuck off you fucking numpty?

Troll or serious, irrelevant at this point. Fuck. Off.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Jesus Christ...

This just keeps getting worse.

And I haven't even gotten to the part where I point out that Jacobine here talked about subverting democracies and starting a war to take over much of the world and at the same time complains about Muslims because he fears they might do the same.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
Jesus Christ...

This just keeps getting worse.

And I haven't even gotten to the part where I point out that Jacobine here talked about subverting democracies and starting a war to take over much of the world and at the same time complains about Muslims because he fears they might do the same.

The difference is that the Muslims are plotting to take over the West which is NOT rightfully theirs while I am talking about restoring the throne of England to someone that rightfully theirs
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 03:50:46 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Eiki-mun

• The Beast
    • Main Personal Blog

In Europe it was mainly pagans that Christians did forced conversions on but that was for the greater good of Western Civilization because it kept Europe unified under one religion and the pagans from the the barbarian lands were primitive and the Druids were evil people who performed human sacrifice.

And where did I promote raping people?

Again, Spain. Muslims and Jews don't count as "pagan" even by the loosest definition. Or are you gonna try to tell me the Inquisition never happened? "Convert or die" is a thing with you Catholics.